*** 2019 Recruiting ***

On 4/29/2018 at 11:22 PM, ScottyIce said:

Damn.

South Dakota kid from bum f#*k Egypt. Plays QB in HS obviously. I know he has for sure visited Iowa and NDSU. Got pretty good size, not fast enough to play wide receiver. Not sure what they could do, but PWO sounds like a great idea!!

Don't think he is too slow for reciever. 4.8 laser at 17 years old isn't bad.

18 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Maybe we should be on him.

Thats a really solid test rating so perhaps we should. I'd be interested to see what his ball skills were like, but I think he has the tools physically to develop into a big body reciever after a year or 2 in S&C.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Thats a really solid test rating so perhaps we should. I'd be interested to see what his ball skills were like, but I think he has the tools physically to develop into a big body reciever after a year or 2 in S&C.

I saw one of our personnel people follow him on twitter. So there must be some communication.

• Plus1 1
26 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Maybe we should be on him.

Sounds like we are only taking 2 WR right now (attrition could effect), it'd be hard for me to choose him as one of the two right now. 

Definitely a kid you get in contact with and start building the relationship though. 

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Sounds like we are only taking 2 WR right now (attrition could effect), it'd be hard for me to choose him as one of the two right now. 

Definitely a kid you get in contact with and start building the relationship though. 

Doesn't have any offers to P5 D1 at least.

Potential for a PWO

30 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Want a SD boy to watch? 

Grant Treiber.

OT out of Sioux Falls. Visited in April. He's gaining steam in last month, Oregon, Vandy, IowaSt offers. 

Yeah. He is way more known about than this Miller kid. I have to think we must not be interested in Treiber, we had him on campus already and still didn’t offer.

1 hour ago, ScottyIce said:

Yeah. He is way more known about than this Miller kid. I have to think we must not be interested in Treiber, we had him on campus already and still didn’t offer.

I don't think we'll let other schools force our hand. I wouldn't be surprised if we want to see him at our camp in June. 

• Plus1 1
On 5/1/2018 at 8:51 AM, BIG ERN said:

Maybe it wasn't updated, but I saw that Thomas Grayson's best 100m time was 10.98 last year and Rahmir Johnson's was 10.75....

That was Grayson's time as a Freshman. He didnt run last year cause of an injury. He is running in the 10.6-10.7 range right now.  

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2019 Recruiting ***