*** 2019 Recruiting ***

9 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Momentum has definitely shifted for them late last week and into this week.

I think Bo got an athlete like McCaffrey.  He just went and played baseball instead.  He might have done it more than once.  Riley "might" have got one if you count keeping Morgan Jr in the fold after he was hired.  But people will be able to debate that all day to no end.

No no.  Don't go.  I've decided to be a kinder, gentler, SPH.

You mean he tried to get an athlete like McCaffrey...haha jk.  That's fair but I think the results on the field will speak for themselves soon enough.

6 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

I think that is absolutely false.   They have an identity on defense, but is also very evident on offense too.  Speed, speed, speed at the skill positions.  Guys that fit their scheme upfront.  They value guys that can move and trust they will get duval to help turn them into a monster on the OL.  Athletic dual threat qb.  Running is important but he needs to be able to process quickly and fairly accurate

No.  I meant that I thought Riley had a plan just as Frost appears to.

I didn't think Riley had a clear plan on defense.  Frost does.  I probably didn't word my comment correctly

47 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

I didn't think Riley had a clear plan on defense.  Frost does.  I probably didn't word my comment correctly

No problem. Good to agree with you there then.  It Could also be my reading comprehension skills that caused the misunderstanding.  

52 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

I would disagree partially . I don’t think Riley was real organized even on offense. He got pro style QB and receivers. But no attempt at running backs. Hard to be pro style without balanced attack

Also don’t forget frost seems to understand all phases including a strength and conditioning plan for how he wants his kids to look 

6 hours ago, BigRedN said:

My guess is that OSU, Michigan, Penn State, Michigan St. and Nebraska are in the Top 30.  So, that's 5 and over half of the 9.  

I'm ready to bet.  Could be wrong ... but I'm wagering.

NVM - about 5 hours late to the party

57 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

He closed out the 2018 class at UCLA with the number 18 class, look it up- they got some VERY nice players in that class. I think they will be fine.

I think they'll finish ahead of us when all is said and done, just thought it was interesting.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2019 Recruiting ***