*** 2019 Recruiting ***

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Aren't we up to something like 26 or 27 after today?

Bryant and Watt out.

26 right at the moment.  Bryant obviously a surprise.  Watt was kind of 50/50.

I would still think we'll lose a couple more after the season so 28 would be in play.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

I would still think we'll lose a couple more after the season so 28 would be in play.

If we get some good caliber kids and get to 28. That would be 13 more commits. I would have to think that would put us in the top 15.

23 hours ago, Mavric said:

Any above 25 have to be EEs and Nebraska would have to have had lower than 25 count towards last year's class per NCAA rules.  Does anyone know the actual total that counted for 2018's class?

1 hour ago, yort2000 said:

Any above 25 have to be EEs and Nebraska would have to have had lower than 25 count towards last year's class per NCAA rules.  Does anyone know the actual total that counted for 2018's class?

We had several from 2018 that could be counted back towards 2017.  I'm sure there will be a few that that will be able to be counted back against the 2018 class.

There will be no problem taking 27-28 and making the numbers work.  If we get higher than that it will take some figuring.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Mavric said:

We had several from 2018 that could be counted back towards 2017.  I'm sure there will be a few that that will be able to be counted back against the 2018 class.

There will be no problem taking 27-28 and making the numbers work.  If we get higher than that it will take some figuring.

Sounds about right. At any rate, we all should expect a huge class.

12 hours ago, Mavric said:

How does someone like Watt work?  Since he actually signed, does he count towards your total of 2018 signees?

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2019 Recruiting ***