Miller walks

Schreiber reaches on infield single, bases loaded

Altavilla comes in to pinch run for Schreiber

Wilkening strikes out

Placzek strikes out looking

0 runs, 2 hits, 3 left on base

Edited by hskrfan4life
  • Fire 1

Schreiber left the game early, as well, so don't imagine the offense will improve much tomorrow either.

I assume it wasn't cause he was hurting (could be wrong) could be cause we wanted that run to score or something...

But either way... Need hitting to get its act together.

Schreiber still can't run very well (Which was evident when he was involved in the double play in his earlier time on the base pads. Didn't even attempt to slide into 2nd base.) Erstad took him out for a pinch runner when he got on and the bases were loaded. Per the post game presser, Erstad said he'll be re-evaluated before the game tomorrow. Not sure on availability.

Schreiber left the game early, as well, so don't imagine the offense will improve much tomorrow either.

I assume it wasn't cause he was hurting (could be wrong) could be cause we wanted that run to score or something...

But either way... Need hitting to get its act together.

Schreiber still can't run very well (Which was evident when he was involved in the double play in his earlier time on the base pads. Didn't even attempt to slide into 2nd base.) Erstad took him out for a pinch runner when he got on and the bases were loaded. Per the post game presser, Erstad said he'll be re-evaluated before the game tomorrow. Not sure on availability.

I really want us to win at least one game. I think we have a good pitching staff. King really came on at the end of the year, but these bats need to WAKE THE HELL UP!