Veepstakes

I'm taking the wait-and-see approach. I HIGHLY doubt Trump will bring Christie along for the ride because he offers him nothing. Right now, I'm thinking Gingrich, but I could see Trump pulling a name that no one has talked about so far, as he has been really tight-lipped up to this point.

Joni Ernst dismisses Trump VP rumors

I made that very clear to him that I'm focused on Iowa. I feel that I have a lot more to do in the United States Senate. And Iowa is where my heart is," Ernst said Wednesday. "I'm just getting started here. I have a great partner with Chuck Grassley, we've been able to accomplish a lot. And I think that President Trump will need some great assistance in the United States Senate and I can provide that.

LINK

This would be amazing, and probably the most Trumpest thing ever

Eric Trump says he agrees with Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) that his sister Ivanka would be a great pick for his father's for vice president.

"His best running mate, by the way, would be Ivanka. I know that wouldn't pass muster, probably. But I don't know that I've met a more composed, brilliant, beautiful-in-every-way person," the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee told MSNBC on Wednesday after taking himself out of the running to be Donald Trump's vice president.

Appearing on "Fox & Friends" Thursday morning, Eric Trump remarked of the clip, "I agree, right? She's got the beautiful looks, right? She's got — she's smart, she's smart, smart, smart. ... She's certainly got my vote."

"Is she 35?" co-host Steve Doocy asked, in reference to the constitutional requirement that the president be at least 35 years old.

"She'll just be 35," Eric Trump said, noting that her birthday is at Oct. 30, "so she'd just make that by about by, you know, seven, eight days."

"And she definitely has the business sense," co-host Ainsley Earhardt remarked.

Trump added, "She's amazing."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/ivanka-trump-vice-president-225200

Eric Trump says he agrees with Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) that his sister Ivanka would be a great pick for his father's for vice president.

"His best running mate, by the way, would be Ivanka. I know that wouldn't pass muster, probably. But I don't know that I've met a more composed, brilliant, beautiful-in-every-way person," the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee told MSNBC on Wednesday after taking himself out of the running to be Donald Trump's vice president.

Appearing on "Fox & Friends" Thursday morning, Eric Trump remarked of the clip, "I agree, right? She's got the beautiful looks, right? She's got — she's smart, she's smart, smart, smart. ... She's certainly got my vote."

"Is she 35?" co-host Steve Doocy asked, in reference to the constitutional requirement that the president be at least 35 years old.

"She'll just be 35," Eric Trump said, noting that her birthday is at Oct. 30, "so she'd just make that by about by, you know, seven, eight days."

All I can say is: :o:lame:flush:dis For them to even consider this is so :rollin Don't want to dedhoarse but this is a disaster in the making. We are watching :tv:snacks: the destruction of the repub party before our very eyes if 'intelligent (or not so) people are even considering this. Sounds like they want to anoint a king :worship and a ruling family instead.

It is purely idiotic to even consider it.

However, with the people who we are involved, I'm not surprised.

LOL! Media classic. Post a ridiculous article, people take it as word, they gain views, and money comes rolling in.

There is absolutely no way that actually happens, even though Ivanka is impressive. Trump has been very clear and consistent from the beginning that he wants someone as his VP who has experience in law-making and politics. I believe it will be The Newt, but who knows...

The media posts a ridiculous article, or a major POTUS candidate's son, as well as a Republican U.S. Senator, say a ridiculous thing?

The latter is obviously correct and the media posts what is stated. Can't blame the messenger on this one.

The media posts a ridiculous article, or a major POTUS candidate's son, as well as a Republican U.S. Senator, say a ridiculous thing?

The latter is obviously correct and the media posts what is stated. Can't blame the messenger on this one.

Coker and Trump said these things TO THE MEDIA. Its not like they were having a private discussion that the media wrote a story about.

Coker and Trump said these things TO THE MEDIA. Its not like they were having a private discussion that the media wrote a story about.

yes agree. we are on the same page. :point

yes agree. we are on the same page. :point

I wasn't disagreeing with you, just adding to your comment.

There is such a thing as "tongue-in-cheek" in case you people don't get that.

It really doesn't matter what Donald Trump says, people will spin it the wrong way and try to bash him for anything. It's gonna be painful for all of you when he's elected.

Again with the suggestion that it's not Trump's fault for his words and actions, but other people's fault for having issue with it. Shark.... :D

Trump is not a hapless victim. He's the emptiest of empty suits, and he reveals this at every turn.

• Fire 2