Moving to AZ from Nebraska

HuskerMack

Hello AZ Huskers needs some help. I'm packing it up and moving to Phoenix area in July I know hot time of the year to move. Can't help it work related. I have Direct tv now going to bring it with me and had a question do you still get the big 10 network down there so you get to see all the games or do you have to go to a bar to watch? Also area's to stay away from I keep reading about staying out of the 7's but I can't find what that means. Looking at moving to Goodyear or Avondale if we stay on the west side and queen Creek on the East side.

Hello AZ Huskers needs some help. I'm packing it up and moving to Phoenix area in July I know hot time of the year to move. Can't help it work related. I have Direct tv now going to bring it with me and had a question do you still get the big 10 network down there so you get to see all the games or do you have to go to a bar to watch? Also area's to stay away from I keep reading about staying out of the 7's but I can't find what that means. Looking at moving to Goodyear or Avondale if we stay on the west side and queen Creek on the East side.

DirecTV is a national service, so other than the local network channels & regional sports networks, there is no difference between the service you get in your current city that you will get in Arizona. BTN and the other sports networks that DTV have are all related to the package that you subscribe to.

Now, the ABC/ESPN games do vary by region, but I think the Big Ten games are guaranteed to be on one or the other, no matter what area of the country you are in.