RB T.J. Pledger [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

71 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Pledger commit?

• Nebraska
    • USC
    • Georgia
    • Ohio State
    • Oklahoma
    • Notre Dame
    • Michigan

This poll is closed to new votes

Would be surprised if he makes it to Lincoln. Ou loses mixon and perine and he could start immediately. Ou system is easier to find the field early and often too.

Not that I disagree with you but Oklahoma does have 3 other 4 star RB's still on the roster. And a 4 star RB not on campus yet for 2017 and a 4 star athlete that is as big as their other RB's.

Looking at those guys (Anthony Sheppard, Abdul Adams, Kennedy Brooks, and Trey Sermon, maybe missed one?), they are all 4 stars, however Pledger is another level and borderline 5 star instead of a low end 4 star. Talent level is at an entirely different level and he should be able to compete right away. OU is also a more proven commodity in regards to producing running backs in recent years and having success on the field.

Plus I don't think he's a kid who is going to shy away from competition. In the end even if he commits, I think he still takes other visits, with us potentially still being one.

Would be surprised if he makes it to Lincoln. Ou loses mixon and perine and he could start immediately. Ou system is easier to find the field early and often too.

Not that I disagree with you but Oklahoma does have 3 other 4 star RB's still on the roster. And a 4 star RB not on campus yet for 2017 and a 4 star athlete that is as big as their other RB's.

Looking at those guys (Anthony Sheppard, Abdul Adams, Kennedy Brooks, and Trey Sermon, maybe missed one?), they are all 4 stars, however Pledger is another level and borderline 5 star instead of a low end 4 star. Talent level is at an entirely different level and he should be able to compete right away. OU is also a more proven commodity in regards to producing running backs in recent years and having success on the field.

Plus I don't think he's a kid who is going to shy away from competition. In the end even if he commits, I think he still takes other visits, with us potentially still being one.

I agree with everything you say. I was just bringing up the point that the cabinet isn't exactly bare at OU with Mixon and Perine gone.

I agree with everything you say. I was just bringing up the point that the cabinet isn't exactly bare at OU with Mixon and Perine gone.

Certainly not. That's a lot of young talent that has another year in their system before he even sets foot on campus.

Some kids on his team tweeting of a possible sooner commitment. This one is gone.

Thanks Reggie :P

That last sentence, you may have put it on as a joke, but seriously, Reggie Davis should be next to go if things don't get better in our backfield. His recruiting is sub-par and he has yet to produce a game changing RB that is already on campus.

• Fire 1

Some kids on his team tweeting of a possible sooner commitment. This one is gone.

That last sentence, you may have put it on as a joke, but seriously, Reggie Davis should be next to go if things don't get better in our backfield. His recruiting is sub-par and he has yet to produce a game changing RB that is already on campus.

Bring back a certain coach at Liberty.
  • Fire 1

Bring back a certain coach at Liberty.
Nah

Recruiting: A top Husker RB target makes the call for someone else

One of Nebraska's top targets at running back, TJ Pledger, has committed elsewhere.

Pledger announced via Twitter on Saturday that he is headed to Oklahoma, noting he is 110-percent committed. "Life is a gamble don't be scared to take that risk," he tweeted in making the announcement. (Here are Pledger's Hudl highlights.)

• Mavric changed the title to RB T.J. Pledger [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]