RB T.J. Pledger [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

71 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Pledger commit?

• Nebraska
    • USC
    • Georgia
    • Ohio State
    • Oklahoma
    • Notre Dame
    • Michigan

This poll is closed to new votes

This is recruiting, you win some you lose some. Wish we could have got him to the spring game, but he still would have been going to OU I would believe. Time to get a big boy running back in the backfield, the problem is our room is filling up with some good players, (2 seniors next year) so some might want to go to a place with a better rb situation. OU has way more higher rated backs then Nebraska, but if this guys heart is with OU it is good for him he committed there.

So... according to a few posters at HB he's not that interested in us.

According to 247sports he showed up to Opening camp wearing a Huskers sweatshirt and said he is visiting for the Spring Game.

Which source shall you choose???

I guess you got your answer.

• Fire 8

So... according to a few posters at HB he's not that interested in us.

According to 247sports he showed up to Opening camp wearing a Huskers sweatshirt and said he is visiting for the Spring Game.

Which source shall you choose???

I guess you got your answer.

Classic
  • Fire 1

I'm not going to make an outlandish prediction here, I mean he did commit to OU. Just hearing that things may not be a done deal just yet, plenty of time here.

I heard OU is just a placeholder... ;)

Honestly though, 3 days before he commits to OU, he calls Bookie the Recruiter of the Year in 2017 on Twitter... I'm pretty sure Bookie will be in his ear until signing day.

I'm not going to make an outlandish prediction here, I mean he did commit to OU. Just hearing that things may not be a done deal just yet, plenty of time here.

Honestly though, 3 days before he commits to OU, he calls Bookie the Recruiter of the Year in 2017 on Twitter... I'm pretty sure Bookie will be in his ear until signing day.

Or dare I say it?? Bookie to the Sooners, book it now.

882.gif

• Fire 1

Good Golly, let's hope not.

LKqDgLlK6SuIM.gif

• Fire 2

PC6jJag.gif

• Fire 3
  • Mavric changed the title to RB T.J. Pledger [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]