LB Eriq Gilyard [Central Florida - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

24 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Gilyard commit?

• Nebraska
    • Virginia Tech
    • Duke
    • Michigan
    • Central Florida
    • Maryland
    • North Carolina State

This poll is closed to new votes

Whole thing is a bit odd to me,  I doubt he we was lied to as that makes no sense to m.  Obviously coaches were trying to walk the line of being positive but at the same time non-committal to direct questions while trying to maintain a relationship in case you wanted to try and flip the kid to the new school.   Of course we know nothing of when something was said or what  was said so all we can do is guess a what seems plausible.  

This is an 18 year old kid just hearing what he wants to. Kids don't understand Coach speak very well. So Frost says he's dedicated to UCF and the team. Kid hears, I'm not going anywhere.  Scott is pretty deliberate and smart about what he says. There's no way in hell he told this kid he will be at UCF next year flat out.

• Plus1 2

27 minutes ago, Husker2019 said:

Checked the ucf board. Their fans are acting more ridiculous towards Nebraska than Iowa fans normally are lol.

I assume their narrow minded view on life is coming crashing down. "Frost will never leave, its cold in Nebraska". "You cant recruit to Nebraska, its cold" " Why would any recruits go to nebraska its cold". 

Oh wait Frost came to Nebraska, and all these Florida kids are all jacked up about being able to play with Frost at a P5 program. 

• Plus1 3

Dear Kid, in about 5 years you are going to interview for jobs and tell all those people how you can see yourself staying at that job forever and how much you love the company and what they do...then you will look for other jobs during the workday at the company you swore you loved...

Edited by teachercd
  • Plus1 7
  • Mavric changed the title to LB Eriq Gilyard [Central Florida - Signed LOI]
  • 3 years later...