Gun Control

27 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I guess this is one way to try to get people to not talk about what you have been doing. 

Since one showed the public the NDA, I’m assuming it’s not going to work. 

Read the thread. 

thoughts and prayers?

10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I guess this is one way to try to get people to not talk about what you have been doing. 

Since one showed the public the NDA, I’m assuming it’s not going to work. 

Read the thread. 

Look at that, a corporation using health insurance to blackmail their employees. If only there was a way to stop that... oh well, T&P.

• Plus1 1
  • 4 weeks later...

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What an f'n moron.... My father-in-law once told me a story about how he and his buddies (he would of been 10-12, and it was in the 60's) would walk around town with .22 rifles and shoot squirrels, and other "pests" out of trees. Farmers, and homeowners in the town would pay kids 5 cents a head to shoot groundhogs that would tear up lawns/fields.... If actually handling guns, and actually killing things (in this case, small animals/pests) didn't push people over the edge, I going to go out on a limb and assume video games aren't the culprit.

• Plus1 1

WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY YOUR MOC's TAKE FROM THE NRA:

Text “NRA” to 50409 learn which of your elected officials get money from the NRA.

After that if you want, @resistbot will also let you write to your elected officials to encourage HR8, the gun safety bill that has already passed in the House and is sitting on Mitch McConnell’s desk.
7 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY YOUR MOC's TAKE FROM THE NRA:

Text “NRA” to 50409 learn which of your elected officials get money from the NRA.

After that if you want, @resistbot will also let you write to your elected officials to encourage HR8, the gun safety bill that has already passed in the House and is sitting on Mitch McConnell’s desk.

OK...I did this and it wants me to text them my mailing address so they can look up who my representative is.  All they would need is my zip code.  I have the feeling my mail box is going to be flooded with crap if I do that.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK...I did this and it wants me to text them my mailing address so they can look up who my representative is.  All they would need is my zip code.  I have the feeling my mail box is going to be flooded with crap if I do that.

I only had to do zip - think it's maybe like that voter registration site?  I think it was you that had the same thing happened there ....

Sorry - I totally understand if you opt not to do it.  Maybe someone else from your area will share stats.  It not only gives the amount your reps get, but what the NRA invested with people who ran against them and lost.  I just saw that someone in FL shared Rubio has over a million from the NRA.