Gun Control

23 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I used to pray before math tests...I was either not doing it right or JC didn't care if I failed.

Jesus was really bad at math.

Im thinking the whole feeding the masses with a few loaves was just a matter of miscounting.  And let’s not forget he just said “f you” when trying to calculate buoyancy!

• Plus1 1

36 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Jesus was really bad at math.

Im thinking the whole feeding the masses with a few loaves was just a matter of miscounting.  And let’s not forget he just said “f you” when trying to calculate buoyancy!

Sick dude:facepalm:

11 hours ago, funhusker said:

I’m sure the victims’ families are relieved to hear..

I’m sure the victims’ families are relieved to hear..

I’m sure they don’t really care about someone who lives 3 hrs 45 minutes away at this time.   :thumbs

• Plus1 1

I think this is the easy minimum that could be done.

But let’s also not forget that even though a Republican govt passed it, that a lot of republicans pissed and moaned about how it infringed on their 2A rights.

I will take pissing and moaning over bodies. I remember this now. I think people thought their neighbor would turn them in if they got in a squabble over a tree branch and the neighbor knew they owned guns and felt threatened. Hopefully the judges are smart about it. Remember these two?

image.jpeg.dd9de92767b42449253993e19f3f7ab1.jpeg

16 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Ya, one of the hospitals I visit when in Tulsa.    Good thing I left in the AM! 

Scary how close you came to something awful like that.  I know two people who were in Von Maur in Omaha that tragic  day.  One left just before the shooting started and one was among those who hid in a storage closet and eventually were led out by police and had to walk near the assailant’s body in the process.  I fear these types of shootings will even end up hitting close to home for virtually everyone in some way.  

• Plus1 1
58 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Scary how close you came to something awful like that.  I know two people who were in Von Maur in Omaha that tragic  day.  One left just before the shooting started and one was among those who hid in a storage closet and eventually were led out by police and had to walk near the assailant’s body in the process.  I fear these types of shootings will even end up hitting close to home for virtually everyone in some way.  

That would be super scary to be in the  mall at that time.   I’m sure they were tepid to go back there.  

• Plus1 1