Gun Control

58 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Please know that I don’t ignore warning signs when I see them.

My initial post was based on the exhaustion and the feeling of helplessness we all feel seeing these tragedies.

But as long as the govt allows people to buy whatever they want and as long as school admin says “we contacted home, nothing else we can do besides keep an eye out” it sure does feel like “there is nothing we can do..”

I completely understand the frustration. I was probably being too literal.

Yesterday was rough. I was 9 years old when Columbine happened, so mass shootings have been a part of my entire life developmentally.

As someone that lived in Chicago for four years and has a lot of friends in the northern suburbs, yesterday was the first time I've ever had to text friends to make sure they're safe and okay because of a mass shooting. Makes me absolutely queasy. 

• Plus1 1

I thought it was rap music.

I thought it was violent video games.

I thought it was people not going to church.

Apparently it's the pot. Because everyone who lights up shoots up a mall, or a school, or a parade. Right?

Ever notice how it's never the guns? Never the guns. Couldn't be. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

4 hours ago, knapplc said:

I thought it was rap music.

I thought it was violent video games.

I thought it was people not going to church.

Apparently it's the pot. Because everyone who lights up shoots up a mall, or a school, or a parade. Right?

Ever notice how it's never the guns? Never the guns. Couldn't be. 

I have never in my life met a stoner that wanted to be violent towards anyone.

• Oh Yeah! 3

4 hours ago, ZRod said:

I think they just cry at that point, and then say "hey man, you got any herb?"

Or “Dude, wanna get a pizza or somethin’?”

I want to meet the stoner that is angry, violent and motivated enough to do anything about it, I really do.

• Plus1 1

@suh_fan93 you might want to skip this post if you don't want to hear from the ammosexuals. 

This piece of human excrement serves zero purpose other than to revel in the heartbreak of actual humans.  I would not shed a tear if karma came calling pronto in the most horrific of ways.  Yeah, I'm not the better person when it comes to this bulls#!t especially after reading the posts above of the two year old orphaned by this "false flag". 

And we had posters here saying they'd vote for her over any democrat. :facepalm: