Gun Control

31 minutes ago, commando said:

turns out it was a swatting call at OU.   fortunately no one was killed....but it was a massive drain of community resources responding to it and i imagine traumatic for all the students,.  hope they catch whoever the sick fock was that called it in.

+1000

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, commando said:

turns out it was a swatting call at OU.   fortunately no one was killed....but it was a massive drain of community resources responding to it and i imagine traumatic for all the students,.  hope they catch whoever the sick fock was that called it in.

Not to mention the terror felt by everyone who was on campus at the time.

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, commando said:

The only way to stop swatting calls is a good guys making a swatting call.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

28 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Is Abbott setting a precedent that anyone openly carrying a gun can be shot as long as you are shooting from inside your own vehicle?  Really?!?

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL f#&%?!?

feel free to open carry...but if a republican sees you he is free to shoot you out of fear for his life.

20 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

T&P. 

at least it's the weekend so a couple days of no school shootings.

• Oh Yeah! 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

:woo The girls were just collateral damage. 

OMG...police arrested both fathers then later dropped charges against 1 of them.   i seem to remember a big kerfuffel about cops in NY arresting both people involved in a fight awhile back.  i wonder if the same people will blame the dems for this one also?

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

Just now, commando said:

OMG...police arrested both fathers then later dropped charges against 1 of them.   i seem to remember a big kerfuffel about cops in NY arresting both people involved in a fight awhile back.  i wonder if the same people will blame the dems for this one also?

Just a horrible way to handle it.  These were both just law abiding gun owners exercising their God given right. 

• Plus1 1

question....does the stand your ground law allow you to shoot people who are not threatening you?   in  this case the 14 yer old girl got shot and had her lung deflated by the guy who wasn't charged.    shouldn't there be an amendment that if you are standing your ground you actually shoot who is threatening you?  or does stand your ground allow you to gun down someones entire family if you feel threatened by them?

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, commando said:

question....does the stand your ground law allow you to shoot people who are not threatening you?   in  this case the 14 yer old girl got shot and had her lung deflated by the guy who wasn't charged.    shouldn't there be an amendment that if you are standing your ground you actually shoot who is threatening you?  or does stand your ground allow you to gun down someones entire family if you feel threatened by them?

I think the rights of the shooter come first.  As long as they are white.  Oh, and Republican.   Everyone else just needs to make better choices, because clearly they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.  

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2