Gun Control

24 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I dont understand the point of open carrying a rifle to a grocery store. 

Were the days of the wild wild west this bad?     Man we've got to do something otherwise everyone will be fearful to step out of their house or go to place that more than 10 people.    

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, walksalone said:

Tell me if you've heard this one before, Jesus walks in to a inn, hands the innkeeper 3 stakes, says, can you put me up for the night?

If my innocent and lame jokes made ‘em sick, this one might just kill’em!

Thats a funny one 

5 people shot and wounded today in Racine wisconsin...they were shot at a funeral for a man shot and killed by police.   so now we have to either lock the doors to the cemetery and/or  make sure mourners at funerals are armed to the teeth to protect themselves from gun violence.  maybe during the summers those teachers who are armed to the teeth to protect their students from school shooters can hire out as funeral protectors.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Far more important to be sure we can obliterate a raccoon with an AR-15 than it is to come to some sort of sane gun control.

I've seen arguments from AR-15 owners saying they need them to control feral hogs on their property, and I can somewhat buy that, considering they can grow to 200 lbs and have fur/skin which is tough to penetrate.  But, if you need an AR-15 to kill an animal that weighs 20-30 lbs, you must be the worst shot in the history of hunting.

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Far more important to be sure we can obliterate a raccoon with an AR-15 than it is to come to some sort of sane gun control.

i did a lot of coon hunting when i was in high school....we used a .22 magnum.    much less powerful than an AR-15 and it killed them very well

• Plus1 1