Gun Control

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This!

These are the stories that make me sick. 

This is why any dork that has a gun in the house and says how safe they are with their guns...should be beaten with a rubber hose.

If you have a gun in your house, anywhere or in anything...you are not being safe.  Period. 

My Dad had s#!t hidden and locked (no guns because he is not a super chode) and I found it all.

• Plus1 1

8 hours ago, teachercd said:

This!

These are the stories that make me sick. 

This is why any dork that has a gun in the house and says how safe they are with their guns...should be beaten with a rubber hose.

If you have a gun in your house, anywhere or in anything...you are not being safe.  Period. 

My Dad had s#!t hidden and locked (no guns because he is not a super chode) and I found it all.

As soon as my kids were old enough to walk, I sold my guns.  

10 hours ago, teachercd said:

This is why any dork that has a gun in the house and says how safe they are with their guns...should be beaten with a rubber hose

This story doesn’t prove that.  It proves that if you are a moron with your gun, then bad things can happen.   

• Plus1 1

53 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

This story doesn’t prove that.  It proves that if you are a moron with your gun, then bad things can happen.   

It proves that a 2 year old shot a person.

It proves that no matter how safe/unsafe you are being with a gun in your house that someone that shouldn't get to it can get to it.

7 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It proves that a 2 year old shot a person.

It proves that no matter how safe/unsafe you are being with a gun in your house that someone that shouldn't get to it can get to it.

I could be wrong here as the story didn’t really say where the 2 yr old got the gun, but I’m quite certain the 2 yr old didn’t get it out of a locked gun safe.  

There is zero chance someone is getting into my neighbors gun safe unless he leaves it unlocked for someone to get into. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I could be wrong here as the story didn’t really say where the 2 yr old got the gun, but I’m quite certain the 2 yr old didn’t get it out of a locked gun safe.  

There is zero chance someone is getting into my neighbors gun safe unless he leaves it unlocked for someone to get into. 

So, there is not a zero chance?

• Plus1 2