Gun Control

4 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Actually, no. 

You see the difference between the two, yes?

There's no difference. You pushed back because someone generalized all Republicans based on one guy's opinion, seconds after posting a generalization of all Democrats based off one guy's opinion.

• Plus1 3
3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Hmm...I guess this is an opinion from Republicans on Red Flag Laws.

So according to Trump. Red flag laws= Soviet Union (which doesn’t exist).  Florida Republicans enacted red flag laws in their state and good on them.  So is Trump equating Florida with the Soviet Union?  Doesn’t Trump live there?  Maybe he’s trying to tell us something.  

• Oh Yeah! 1
15 minutes ago, knapplc said:

There's no difference. You pushed back because someone generalized all Republicans based on one guy's opinion, seconds after posting a generalization of all Democrats based off one guy's opinion.

BrB commented a  generalization. I commented on his post, to him,  based on my opinion.

You are correct that I shared someone else's generalization... without comment. Feel free to tell Joe your opinion.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 minute ago, DevoHusker said:

BrB commented a  generalization. I commented on his post, to him,  based on my opinion.

You are correct that I shared someone else's generalization... without comment. Feel free to tell Joe your opinion.

I told you my opinion. And you're welcome.

22 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

So according to Trump. Red flag laws= Soviet Union (which doesn’t exist).  Florida Republicans enacted red flag laws in their state and good on them.  So is Trump equating Florida with the Soviet Union?  Doesn’t Trump live there?  Maybe he’s trying to tell us something.  

Trump has one yardstick: loyalty.

Republicans and Democrats working together short-circuits that tiny brain of his. 

• Oh Yeah! 1