Gun Control

1 hour ago, commando said:

amazing how many people are in the comments of that piece who say they are donating to the shooters defense fund and attacking victor shi for posting the info

Then there's the comments in this thread.  The chorus will only grow louder as the right-wing conspiracies surrounding this begin to crystalize.  We've only seen this movie a thousand times.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

Is it just me, or is the Alabama birthday party shooting not getting much coverage? 4 dead 30 wounded and the story seemed to die quickly. I guess The Yarl and Gillis shootings were pushed to the front page. 

• TBH 1

25 minutes ago, nic said:

Is it just me, or is the Alabama birthday party shooting not getting much coverage? 4 dead 30 wounded and the story seemed to die quickly. I guess The Yarl and Gillis shootings were pushed to the front page. 

At this point, why report on any of them?  The people in power won't do anything about it.  Heck...one of them said that directly to a camera.

• Plus1 1
28 minutes ago, nic said:

I have seen coverage here on the local news.  This is with all of the shootings in the Cleveland.  The last several years there have been a ton of drive by shootings.