Gun Control

25 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

It's been this way forever among conservatives dictating morality.

Human sexuality is far more disturbing than human physical violence. 

Human perversion and mental illness lead to unsolicited violence.  

Or, show me somewhat of upright standing and moral repute running around and shooting people.  What person committing is not mentally and morally bankrupt?  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DefenderAO said:

Human perversion and mental illness lead to unsolicited violence.  

Or, show me somewhat of upright standing and moral repute running around and shooting people.  What person committing is not mentally and morally bankrupt?  

the hero of the far right Kyle Rittenhouse.   i say he is morally bankrupt but the far right calls him a hero.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, commando said:

the hero of the far right Kyle Rittenhouse.   i say he is morally bankrupt but the far right calls him a hero.

Hero?  Nah.  Though, he was tried by his peers to reach a verdict (not guilty on all criminal counts).  A similar point used by the leftists here on the recent Austin BLM shooting.  

I'm sure you watched the videos of the attack.  Here is one of the upstanding citizens he shot in self defense.

Closer to hero for you?

Jacob Rosenbaum had just served fifteen years in prison for molesting five boys ages 9–11.  That night, he set a dumpster on fire, was swinging a heavy chain around, and was screaming racial expletives.  

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, DefenderAO said:

Hero?  Nah.  Though, he was tried by his peers to reach a verdict (not guilty on all criminal counts).  A similar point used by the leftists here on the recent Austin BLM shooting.  

I'm sure you watched the videos of the attack.  Here is one of the upstanding citizens he shot in self defense.

Closer to hero for you?

Jacob Rosenbaum had just served fifteen years in prison for molesting five boys ages 9–11.  That night, he set a dumpster on fire, was swinging a heavy chain around, and was screaming racial expletives.  

there you go...making kyle a hero.   you check political affiliation to determine if the killing was justified.    i say all murderers are deranged.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

2 hours ago, commando said:

there you go...making kyle a hero.   you check political affiliation to determine if the killing was justified.    i say all murderers are deranged.

All murderers are deranged.  

Self defense /= murder.  

Now, do pedophiles.  Feel free to use past tense to honor a fallen "hero."  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

We really really need the roll eyes emoji back. Like bad.

Not sure if we’re dealing with a severely disturbed person here or just a run of the mill brainwashed troll. Yeah yeah, it’s a fine line.

Maybe the most validation one could get they're on the right track.  

Wide.  Road.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2