Gun Control

10 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Mexican white supremacist who goes and kills white people.

And, the core issue knows no political side no matter what is stated by the media.  

I'm pretty sure one political side has pushed gun ownership via a basterdized view of the second Amendment while other side has taken a different view.

I know it's uncomfortable to think that your voting behavior has led to a 5 year olds brains splattered across a shopping mall sidewalk, but own this. One political side has voted for a vast expansion of gun ownership over the other. 

Conservatives always try to brush off their harmful voting behavior - why? Just say that the slaughtering of innocent people is worth it to you. Your vote already does as much, just say it. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 2

1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I'm pretty sure one political side has pushed gun ownership via a basterdized view of the second Amendment while other side has taken a different view.

I know it's uncomfortable to think that your voting behavior has led to a 5 year olds brains splattered across a shopping mall sidewalk, but own this. One political side has voted for a vast expansion of gun ownership over the other. 

Conservatives always try to brush off their harmful voting behavior - why? Just say that the slaughtering of innocent people is worth it to you. Your vote already does as much, just say it. 

Continue to ignore who is using the vehicle/object.  Tennessee.  Kentucky.  Allen, Tx.  Mentally ill people are the problem.

Just like here:  https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/3992658-7-killed-by-driver-near-texas-migrant-shelter-police-say-it-may-have-been-intentional/

Nashville shooter Manifesto?  Seen one?

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Continue to ignore who is using the vehicle/object.  Tennessee.  Kentucky.  Allen, Tx.  Mentally ill people are the problem.

Just like here:  https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/3992658-7-killed-by-driver-near-texas-migrant-shelter-police-say-it-may-have-been-intentional/

Nashville shooter Manifesto?  Seen one?

who votes against background checks, waiting periods, permits, etc.....to try to stop people who shouldn't have these guns from getting them?  here's a hint...they are the same people who vote against funds designed to help those mentally unstable people.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1
22 minutes ago, commando said:

who votes against background checks, waiting periods, permits, etc.....to try to stop people who shouldn't have these guns from getting them?  here's a hint...they are the same people who vote against funds designed to help those mentally unstable people.

Leftist definitions of "health" is a consistent issue.   We've long established, through dialogue in this leftist Think Tank, the progressive agenda ideology for "health" and the energetic support for a variety of moral positions.

We also easily established the mental and political leanings of the KY and TN shooters (Manifesto available?).  The same media minds who warned us of Larry Elder's White Supremacy are now leading a charge for the latest tragedy where a hispanic "white supremacist" murdered white people in Allen TX.  It was difficult to do so for the prior shootings due to the ease to find how ill these two were, but you know the attention will be on a. an object and b. political affiliations antithetical to a progressive agenda.  

Fifth time - Was the Tennessee shooter Manifesto ever disclosed?  If not, why?

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Leftist definitions of "health" is a consistent issue.   We've long established, through dialogue in this leftist Think Tank, the progressive agenda ideology for "health" and the energetic support for a variety of moral positions.

We also easily established the mental and political leanings of the KY and TN shooters (Manifesto available?).  The same media minds who warned us of Larry Elder's White Supremacy are now leading a charge for the latest tragedy where a hispanic "white supremacist" murdered white people in Allen TX.  It was difficult to do so for the prior shootings due to the ease to find how ill these two were, but you know the attention will be on a. an object and b. political affiliations antithetical to a progressive agenda.  

Fifth time - Was the Tennessee shooter Manifesto ever disclosed?  If not, why?

i don't give a single f#&% about who says what in their damn manifestos.   why does it matter to you?    because you look at the political leaning of the shooters and victims to determine your outrage?   i am pissed at all of the damn shooters.    

• Plus1 3

47 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Mauricio Garcia.  White rightwing supremacist.  

RWDS patch.  *Looks at the victims of the tragedy.

Kinda like this one:  https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-08-20/recall-candidate-larry-elder-is-a-threat-to-black-californians

Column: Larry Elder is the Black face of white supremacy. You’ve been warned

Meanwhile, have we seen the Nashville shooter's Manifesto yet?

That’s okay. Don’t venture outside your little box of right wing evangelical bulls#!t. You go ahead and keep supporting the morally bankrupt gun lobby and the party that does their bidding for them. The rest of us will carry the load without you. Mental illness is a problem, but it appears you don’t know where it really resides.

• Plus1 3
23 minutes ago, commando said:

Weren't you the one who snapped Rittenhouse as a conservative hero, and when refuted on multiple fronts, one being him using self defense to kill a man convicted of multiple accounts of child sexual assault, you've yet to give any thought on Rosenbaum himself?

So we're conversing on health and morality, and your position on that incident is to vilify the person using self defense while remaining silent about his attacker's character...we're going to come to consensus on what "health" looks like?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, commando said:

i don't give a single f#&% about who says what in their damn manifestos.   why does it matter to you?    because you look at the political leaning of the shooters and victims to determine your outrage?   i am pissed at all of the damn shooters.    

Wait, you don't care about shooter manifestos but champion health reform?  Manifestos yield motives. They show indications and patterns for mental and moral disturbance.  

All of these shooters are despicable.  I've never said otherwise.  Understanding their proclivities, leanings, affiliations give valuable data and insights into why these things happen at a click above "all are broken." 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, DefenderAO said:

Wait, you don't care about shooter manifestos but champion health reform?  Manifestos yield motives. They show indications and patterns for mental and moral disturbance.  

All of these shooters are despicable.  I've never said otherwise.  Understanding their proclivities, leanings, affiliations give valuable data and insights into why these things happen at a click above "all are broken." 

the manifestos have gone both ways you know...even though you blame progressive ideology for all the gun violence.

• Plus1 4

9 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

That’s okay. Don’t venture outside your little box of right wing evangelical bulls#!t. You go ahead and keep supporting the morally bankrupt gun lobby and the party that does their bidding for them. The rest of us will carry the load without you. Mental illness is a problem, but it appears you don’t know where it really resides.

Load?  Progressive agenda load, I contend, is an issue in America's moral decline, and now we're seeing rates of violence at accelerated rates?  

Mental illness resides in the shooters pulling triggers and running over groups of people in SUV's.  

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, commando said:

the manifestos have gone both ways you know...even though you blame progressive ideology for all the gun violence.

I blame people for gun violence..  Like I blame people for drunk driving or running over a crowd at a Wisconsin parade or border town in Texas.

No race, either gender, political affiliation, or creed is exempt from blame.  The progressive agenda is a fuel for the issue.  

Or do you believe it's just coincidence we're at the height of progressive ideology and the violence seems more prevalent, concurrently? 

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

So, let me get this straight. Random mass shootings and shootings in general are okay as long as one or some of the victims turns out to be less than desirable members of society? Seems legit. :facepalm:

You don't need the cover face emoji as the attempt was way eschewed.

You believe self-defense and murder are the same thing?   And you'd like to be the authority on terms of "health" and "morality?"

I'd speak a little differently of a five time child rapist as "less than desirable." 

All murderers are horrific.  All mass shooters are deranged, mentally ill, and morally bankrupt.  Moral relativism and the progressive agenda are not the baseline root cause of any of it, but they are ideologies/systems that lead to further decay I speak to...

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Hispanic and Latino isn't a race. It's an ethnicity, and you can actually identify as both Hispanic/Latino and white, or black, or whatever on most government forms.

• Plus1 1
55 minutes ago, GSG said:

Holy shit. Being a right-wing nut job maga shill must pay big bucks to make posts this fucking stupid

Also noted is that MAGA shill blew right by the data showing that lax gun laws lead to more kids having their brains splattered on the sidewalk.  And that disparity between states is growing 

• Plus1 3