Gun Control

3 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

What data backs your claim?  Per capita or pure volume, leftists cities are the highest violent crime and gun violent.

High population cities are going to have more crime in general, but that's not necessarily due to "leftist" policies.  You are confusing cause and effect.  You also like to point out volume of crimes in large cities, when a per capita number is a better statistical measure.

However, states in the deep south, which traditionally are more conservative states and less stringent gun laws have the highest volume of gun deaths per capita.  https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm  Or do you want to ignore these figures "lower populated, conservative states" go against your "large cities are evil" thought process.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

10 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

If the Founding Fathers could see this, they would no doubt be high fiving each other while humming the Star Spangled Banner. This is exactly what they envisioned when designing the 2A.

Obviously. Their mindset surely wasn’t centered on the notion of needing to overthrow and remove their English overlords. They were so brilliant and advanced that they knew 250 years later people would need unfettered access to AR-15s and weapons of war that they couldn’t even imagine.

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

If the Founding Fathers could see this, they would no doubt be high fiving each other while humming the Star Spangled Banner. This is exactly what they envisioned when designing the 2A.

People also forget that Jesus Christ could field strip and reassemble an AR-15 in under two minutes. No miracle. Just preparedness. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Obviously. Their mindset surely wasn’t centered on the notion of needing to overthrow and remove their English overlords. They were so brilliant and advanced that they knew 250 years later people would need unfettered access to AR-15s and weapons of war that they couldn’t even imagine.

As a totally legitimate Federalist Society judge, I wholeheartedly concur with this astute assessment. As a Texualist, I beehive believe that the original intent of the Founding Fathers was for everybody to own a gun (the well regulated part is the hair trigger installed on such weapons).

And no, I will not be applying my Texualist jurisprudence on other law.

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

People also forget that Jesus Christ could field strip and reassemble an AR-15 in under two minutes. No miracle. Just preparedness. 

Agreed. Jesus loves AR-15s, especially with armor piercing rounds.

• 2 weeks later...