Greetings from a Wisconsin Badger

I miss OU, KU, ISU and that's pretty much it. Mizzou, KSU and CU could go winless this year and nothing would please me more. Okie State just never really registered on my radar as a conference foe for some reason.

The Texas schools can suck it.

Personally isu can go pound sand. Growing up in Des Moines I've always viewed their fans as p.o.s.'s :)
Only towards Squawkeye fans. Husker fans were treated pretty well at "The Jack". I will miss the tailgating there.

On that note, for those of you that have been to Camp Randall, how does the tailgate/ atmosphere/ fan experience rate compared to other conference destinations?

I actually miss Mizzou, KSU, and CU...for the fact we crushed them nearly every year except our worst years since the early 60s
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there, BigTenBadger. Sometimes I do miss the Big 12, I'll admit that. I watched several YouTube videos containing clips of various Nebraska/Oklahoma games. And it sort of made me miss our rivalry with them.

Ever since Nebraska defeated Northwestern on that Hail Mary in 2013, I asked how exciting it would be if we had still been in the Big 12 at the time and had done that to Oklahoma? I know lots of Husker fans would be REALLY excited and would party well into the morning. It would certainly have been a very memorable moment in college football.

But I guess one can't escape the fact that being the Big 10 has been better for us financially.

"Come to Madison" they said. "It'll be fun" they said.

C1FzJ6D.gif

I went couple years ago It was a blast no one said a thing to me that was rude or negative we had a really fun time.
Same, I think as long as you stay away from really hammered students you will be fine.

Also the Big Ten could use the win over LSU.

Wisconsin is a good barometer for NU. Due to the legacy and personna of a certain Husker up there, the Badgers play old NU style football, and frankly for the last 12 years or so they have been better at it than we have been. That said I will wait till camp randal has 5 National Championship trophies before I will compare programs. Our best has been much better than their best.