DT Masry Mapieu [Louisiana Lafayette - Signed LOI]

Mavric

1 minute ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Plus, and i dont see that anyone mentioned it here, the whole speech SF gave on keeping NE kids in state might be called into question.

I thought of that too, but really it's his first class and a position of need.  Either gamble that he qualifies and risk leaving a much needed spot open, OR fill it up and hope he ends up a JUCO.

4 minutes ago, Redux said:

I thought of that too, but really it's his first class and a position of need.  Either gamble that he qualifies and risk leaving a much needed spot open, OR fill it up and hope he ends up a JUCO.

I definitely agree with it, he needs to do what's going to be successful for the team, but it's still going to be difficult to see another instate guy "get away" if that's what happens.

27 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Something isnt passing the smell test on this.

If he wasn't going to qualify, why would he qualify for admission to other schools, some of which have higher admission requirements than NU?

I'm thinking this is not just about grades?

Where else is he qualified at?

• Mavric changed the title to DT Masry Mapieu [Louisiana Lafayette - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic