JUCO WR Omar Manning

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

97 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Manning commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2019 at 12:07 PM, REDFANATIC said:

So he qualified and enrolled at TCU his freshman year, redshirted then transferred to Kilgore JC for red shirt freshman year. Could he be be added to 19 class since he qualified at TCU?

I don't think Nebraska can add anyone to the 2019 class as I believe they have maxed out on the 25 initial counters you are allowed per year by the NCAA.

53 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

247 just bumped him up to the #6 Juco overall and #1 WR

Pretty close to where Jaron Woodyard was rated. Different type of receiver and slightly higher rated, I get that. JuCo WR's have left a little to be desired so far. Hopefully the two here now change that this year and this guy can join in and be that taller receiver everyone has been wanting.

7 hours ago, Mavric said:

I would guess they would still take one more if it's a top-end recruit.

We could but it would be tight. We already have 10 commits and have 2 RB and this would make 3 WR.

We still need a TE 2 DE's 2 LB 3 DB's and an OL for sure. That puts us at 20. 

We're probably only taking 22 this class so if we take another WR on top of Manning that means we are either not taking an extra LB or we are sticking with only one more OL recruit in the class.

Edit. That should have been one more OL not just one OL.

30 minutes ago, Blackshirt316 said:

We could but it would be tight. We already have 10 commits and have 2 RB and this would make 3 WR.

We still need a TE 2 DE's 2 LB 3 DB's and an OL for sure. That puts us at 20. 

We're probably only taking 22 this class so if we take another WR on top of Manning that means we are either not taking an extra LB or we are sticking with only one OL recruit in the class.

I'm guessing 1 QB, 2 RB, 3-4 WR, 1 TE and 3-4 OL for 10-12 on offense.  3-4 DL, 3-4 LBs and 3-4 DBs for 10-12 total.  Probably 23 or 24 total if we can get guys we want.

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO WR Omar Manning
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic