JUCO WR Omar Manning

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

97 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Manning commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

33 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

There's a big void in-between "everything is fine" and "He's gone".  I didn't ever say "everything is fine".  However, it was declared that "he's gone".  That's text book over reaction when there isn't anything definitive that he is.

Edit:  I should have made it more clear that it was my opinion and not any sort of inside information.  Carry on all. 

39 minutes ago, Huskerzoo said:

I think it's also important to remember context. Omar's in his young 20's and is being wined and dined by some of the wealthiest programs in the country. As someone in my mid-thirties, if you told me I could on the one hand be done with something and not have to think about it for a few months or could have paid trips around the country to see great examples of something I love during which people would tell me how great I am....I'd choose the second one. I can only imagine what that's like for someone in different circumstances than me. This is especially true given that he can't get on campus and have the benefits on being on campus early one way or another. 

I agree with this.  It was simply being stated that Nebraska is clearly at the top of the list, so I was questioning if it was that clear why he wouldn't be itching to sign unless the coaches are not letting him as pointed out.

11 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Frost - and probably others - headed to visit him today.

The thought was we were going to have him wait until February to sign.  But with Frost visiting today - likely the last in-home before signing day next week - perhaps we've decided to push him to sign next week.

Is the thinking he's number 1 on our board right now?

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO WR Omar Manning
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic