JUCO WR Omar Manning

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

97 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Manning commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Probably the many people talking about Walters not being in any photos visiting recruits. A guy just said it’s because he was with a Alante brown on campus. So my question was geared towards that claim because I’m pretty sure alante hasn’t been on a 3 week visit 

Fisher wasn’t in any pictures last year and it worked out well. I would say after getting Manning and trending for Fleming it’s working out so far for Walters.

• Plus1 2

47 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Fisher wasn’t in any pictures last year and it worked out well. I would say after getting Manning and trending for Fleming it’s working out so far for Walters.

Now if he can only coach well enough to get more than 3-4 wrs to see the field during a season.

• Plus1 2

On 12/15/2019 at 8:10 AM, Huskers93-97 said:

Probably the many people talking about Walters not being in any photos visiting recruits. A guy just said it’s because he was with a Alante brown on campus. So my question was geared towards that claim because I’m pretty sure alante hasn’t been on a 3 week visit 

Sleepover Harbaugh style 

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO WR Omar Manning