Sign in to follow this  
I hate the ducks

First Post: OSU Fan Wants Tickets to Oregon Game

I hate the ...

I'm Nic and I'm a born and raised Oregon state fan which means I hate the ducks with my entire heart. I'm active duty in Norfolk VA for a while and have plane tickets to Lincoln on the 9th. Can anyone help me get in contact with some students so they can hook me up with student tickets cause I want to have the experience of being in a rowdy student section with 100,000 fans while Mike Riley hopefully ends his 7 game losing streak against Oregon. I'll reimburse who ever buys me a student ticket. Also where can I find out more about the pre game festivities cause I don't want to miss out on anything. Phone number is 503 828 8000 and if I don't reply it's probably cause I'm on a ship with no service so leave me a text or voicemail. Thanks

• Upvote 2

Hey Nic,

Welcome to HB! You posted the request in the post above in the middle of a thread in the football section, where it would get lost in the shuffle. So I moved it here into its own thread. Also, perhaps you should post a status directing people to this thread. Just say you want Oregon Tix in the status, and include the url to this thread: http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/79636-first-post-osu-fan-wants-tickets-to-oregon-game/&do=findComment&comment=1708359

• Upvote 1

You don't actually need a student ticket to get in the student section. Just get in the stadium and then walk over. I've done it for years.

• Upvote 1