DT Juan Harris [Indiana - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Juan Harris
Hometown: West Union, Iowa
School: North Fayette
Position: Defensive Tackle, Offensive Tackle
Height: 6-4
Weight: 368
40 time:
Offers: Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa State, Louisville, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio State, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Texas, Tulane, Utah, Vanderbilt, Virginia, Wisconsin
Visits:

Twitter

247 Composite: #820 Overall; #50 DT; .8486; :star :star :star

Rivals: #34 DT; :star :star :star
247: #283 Overall; #22 DT; :star :star :star :star
Scout: :star :star
ESPN: #57 OG; :star :star :star

Hudl

• Fire 1

OK. I hope someone can tell me what I'm missing. Because I'm so confused right now. About everything.

Two sites list him as living in Wisconsin, the other two in Iowa. 247 has a couple stories saying he lives in Iowa but their profile of him says Wisconsin.

According to his 247 timeline, he committed to Iowa in December 2014 then decommitted a month later. He then recommitted three weeks later only to decommit two months later. He then committed to Iowa again last June but decommitted a couple weeks ago. And now Iowa isn't even in his Top 7.

He's a four star on one site and a two star on another site.

He has supposedly dropped 40 pounds to get DOWN to 368 (which may have something to do with his all-over-the-place ratings).

Anyway, this is what I have for now.

He grew up in Chicago until freshman year, then moved with his mom to Wisconsin...then moved to Iowa to be with his dad. He had to sit out last year besides the last two games of the state playoff (his team won state).

At this point Hawkeye fans are okay with him being gone as they see him more of a head case at this point. I would say Illinois is the current leader, but who knows how long that will last. It's tough to say how good he will end up being since he is so big playing small school Iowa football. That being said, you can't teach that size and surprisingly athletic. Just needs to get other things in order to be successful

• Fire 1

This article states he attended three high schools in three states over two years, which may explain the state mixup. The rest of the confusion? Got me.

http://qctimes.com/sports/football/college/big-10/iowa/juan-harris-decommits-from-hawkeyes-for-third-time/article_07e04cd6-3334-11e6-a6a8-0f0039f4b91f.html

I guess you could say that he couldn't pick just Juan school.

430.gif

I don't know how to +1 from my phone, but I consider the combo of terrible pun paired with this Lt. Pete Mitchell gif a +10.

• Fire 1

This article states he attended three high schools in three states over two years, which may explain the state mixup. The rest of the confusion? Got me.

http://qctimes.com/sports/football/college/big-10/iowa/juan-harris-decommits-from-hawkeyes-for-third-time/article_07e04cd6-3334-11e6-a6a8-0f0039f4b91f.html

430.gif

I don't know how to +1 from my phone, but I consider the combo of terrible pun paired with this Lt. Pete Mitchell gif a +10.
at the bottom there's a little button link thats black and says "full version". Click that and it'll take you to the website format that let's you +1 posts. I have to click "mobile version" at the bottom after I'm done, otherwise it stays in the full version which isn't as ergonomical on the phone
  • Fire 1

430.gif

at the bottom there's a little button link thats black and says "full version". Click that and it'll take you to the website format that let's you +1 posts. I have to click "mobile version" at the bottom after I'm done, otherwise it stays in the full version which isn't as ergonomical on the phone

This is how I do it as well. Wish there was an easier way... :hmmph

OK. I hope someone can tell me what I'm missing. Because I'm so confused right now. About everything.

Two sites list him as living in Wisconsin, the other two in Iowa. 247 has a couple stories saying he lives in Iowa but their profile of him says Wisconsin.

According to his 247 timeline, he committed to Iowa in December 2014 then decommitted a month later. He then recommitted three weeks later only to decommit two months later. He then committed to Iowa again last June but decommitted a couple weeks ago. And now Iowa isn't even in his Top 7.

He's a four star on one site and a two star on another site.

He has supposedly dropped 40 pounds to get DOWN to 368 (which may have something to do with his all-over-the-place ratings).

Anyway, this is what I have for now.

FWIW it sounds like he might be the brother of Manti Te'o's ex-girlfriend

• Fire 2

430.gif

This is how I do it as well. Wish there was an easier way... :hmmph
Thanks for the info. Too much work. Phantom +1s for you both.
  • Fire 1