DE Micah Parsons [Penn State- Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

116 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Parsons commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

We can literally sell this kid that he will be the best Nebraska recruit ratings wise since the turn of the century. Wherever he goes he starts, unless it is Alabama where they may have a bunch of studs already there. We can tell him its been ten years since we had a 5 star(less if you count Aaron Green) and he would be the first 5 star in a while, that could be eye opening to him. Or it may not be eye opening to him, regardless it seems as though this kid loved his visit and we are going to be in the race with the big boys.

My thought is we tell him if he commits he can also play WR as well as DE/OLB. He is good enough of an athlete that WR for some offensive plays may not be out of the possibility for him, we shall see.

We can literally sell this kid that he will be the best Nebraska recruit ratings wise since the turn of the century. Wherever he goes he starts, unless it is Alabama where they may have a bunch of studs already there. We can tell him its been ten years since we had a 5 star(less if you count Aaron Green) and he would be the first 5 star in a while, that could be eye opening to him. Or it may not be eye opening to him, regardless it seems as though this kid loved his visit and we are going to be in the race with the big boys.

My thought is we tell him if he commits he can also play WR as well as DE/OLB. He is good enough of an athlete that WR for some offensive plays may not be out of the possibility for him, we shall see.

I hope you don't sell for a living :-P

• Fire 4

Five-star defensive end Micah Parsons says when he narrows down his list, Ohio State, Nebraska, Florida State and Penn State will definitely make the list. Parsons, the No. 7 ranked prospect, also said Nebraska, Miami and Ohio State will receive an official visit during the season.

• Fire 1

Five-star defensive end Micah Parsons says when he narrows down his list, Ohio State, Nebraska, Florida State and Penn State will definitely make the list. Parsons, the No. 7 ranked prospect, also said Nebraska, Miami and Ohio State will receive an official visit during the season.

Seems like good news. I know people seem to think the chances are slim, but getting him here on a fall Saturday was important.