DE Micah Parsons [Penn State- Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

116 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Parsons commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

also worth noting- if those are the dates he has set. we have the first visit. NU vs Wisconsin (Oct 7) 3 weeks before tOSU vs PSU (Oct 28). 

He said he is planning to take all five visits, those are just the two he has scheduled so far.  So he might end up with one earlier.

14 minutes ago, smurphy14 said:

I really like our chances here. He just seems to rave about Nebraska Everytime he does an interview. He is a program changer.

It wouldn't surprise me if he is the one that others (Bookie, Moore, etc.) are saying is a 'silent commit'.  Though I'm not really sure that description is accurate.

2 hours ago, ADS said:

Still think Larry Johnson wins this one in the end.  But it's new and exciting to be involved in these battles.

If Nebraska wins this one against Larry Johnson and Urban, it would be one the Nebraska coaching staff can really be proud of. Larry Johnson has developed a tremendous resume over the years. 

• Plus1 3

The only reason Johnson has so many Dlineman get nat'l honors is b/c they are studs to start with. Get taught by him or a long time NFL veteran Parella? Seems easy to me but i like to learn things from people who have been there, done it, and excelled at it.

• Plus1 2

38 minutes ago, C N Red said:

The only reason Johnson has so many Dlineman get nat'l honors is b/c they are studs to start with. Get taught by him or a long time NFL veteran Parella? Seems easy to me but i like to learn things from people who have been there, done it, and excelled at it.

Plus 300.

He is good coach, but it's not hard to coach a superstar to the NFL.

3 hours ago, C N Red said:

Good players dont always make good coaches. He still has to develop the talent he has im sure there is more to than they are 4 or 5stars.

6 hours ago, C N Red said:

Are you saying those with NFL experience are automatically better college coaches? If so,  that is a bold statement coming from a Nebraska fan.

4 hours ago, jaws said:

Are you saying those with NFL experience are automatically better college coaches? If so,  that is a bold statement coming from a Nebraska fan.

Of course not all. But going off of things i hear from people close to/inside the program Parella is a very, very good coach. So, taking that with the fact of him having a legit NFL career i will say he is a very, very good coach with intimate knowledge many other Dline coaches dont have. Take it or leave it, i really dont care.