DE Micah Parsons [Penn State- Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

116 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Parsons commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

17 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

I don't think anyone is really sure of the last two besides OSU and us based on this article at least.

He retweeted a column talking about him visiting uf, Miami, neb, and fsu.  

I wasnt meaning list top 4 list.... more his official visit list.   That being said, he doesn't need to official penn state as they are in his back yard so who knows.  

18 minutes ago, Savage Husker said:

OSU peeps still think they have a chance after deleting his tweet about changing QBs and his "liked" pro Baker Mayfield tweet. 

Why wouldn't OSU still have a chance? I hardly doubt a recruit bases his college decision on the outcome of one game. I also think some individuals put way too much stock in some of these tweets. 

24 minutes ago, jaws said:

Why wouldn't OSU still have a chance? I hardly doubt a recruit bases his college decision on the outcome of one game. I also think some individuals put way too much stock in some of these tweets. 

I don't believe the social media interactions were based off of "an outcome of one game," rather a criticism of a coach. But you are correct about tweets from recruits and I wasn't implying OSU doesn't have a chance to land him yet, but it's not a good look coming off of an OV any way one paints it...even if he did apologize.