Another question-

Does anybody know what causes the poke balls to develop a severe curve? I've noticed it starting at about level 10. You'll make a good toss and the ball will curve wildly off target. It's my understanding that you get extra points for catching one with a curve but it can be difficult. I have only noticed it happening after I use a razz berry or even if I just go to items. That seems to start it. But I'm wondering if the type of pokemon may influence it also. Anybody have a good answer?

To answer both your points JJ, the three step glitch is when pokemon on your radar always show up as being three steps away no matter how close you get to them. The curveball you're getting which I assume is unintentional is just due how you're throwing the pokeballs. Think of it as a slice or hook in golf. If you want to intentionally throw a curveball hold down on the pokeball and swirl your finger in a small clockwise or counterclockwise motion before actually throwing the pokeball. A clockwise motion will add a 'slice' so you'll want to aim further left and a counterclockwise motion will add a 'hook' so you'll want to aim further right.

• Fire 1

To answer both your points JJ, the three step glitch is when pokemon on your radar always show up as being three steps away no matter how close you get to them. The curveball you're getting which I assume is unintentional is just due how you're throwing the pokeballs. Think of it as a slice or hook in golf. If you want to intentionally throw a curveball hold down on the pokeball and swirl your finger in a small clockwise or counterclockwise motion before actually throwing the pokeball. A clockwise motion will add a 'slice' so you'll want to aim further left and a counterclockwise motion will add a 'hook' so you'll want to aim further right.

Although it can be seen as cheating, a way around the 3 step glitch is a website called pokevision.com where you can look at a map and tell where pokemon are spawning and how long they'll be there. It's a way around the glitch until it gets fixed.

• Fire 1

Although it can be seen as cheating, a way around the 3 step glitch is a website called pokevision.com where you can look at a map and tell where pokemon are spawning and how long they'll be there. It's a way around the glitch until it gets fixed.

Beings I'm from a smaller town, I've noticed pokemon have specific spawn points, so if I want to catch anything I always drive past the areas that I know are spawn points and although I know most of these points I don't know all of them. Thanks for the info!

I am certain there is something other than my toss that causes the ball to hook or slice significantly. I just learned about spinning the ball to cause it to curve, so I am not talking about that. There are definitely times when it throws a huge curve not due to what I'm doing with my finger. Once it starts doing it, all subsequent balls thrown do the same thing. Can't straighten them out.

If it's not something built into the game, I wonder if possibly it could be due to leaving a smudge or greasy finger trail on the screen? But I don't think that is it because, when the next Pokemon appears, the problem goes away. Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure it out in time but it sure does get frustrating and wastes balls. Anymore I usually shut down and restart to get out of it to keep from wasting balls.

JJ how many Pokeballs do you have at a given time? I go through so freaking many. Going on Pokestop runs seem to be a nightly thing cuz I go through 40-50 pokeballs a day.

Also, I can open up the app at any given time at my house and there will be 3-6 pokemon sitting within the radius of my house...are pokemon concentrated higher in/at wifi points?

JJ how many Pokeballs do you have at a given time? I go through so freaking many. Going on Pokestop runs seem to be a nightly thing cuz I go through 40-50 pokeballs a day.

Also, I can open up the app at any given time at my house and there will be 3-6 pokemon sitting within the radius of my house...are pokemon concentrated higher in/at wifi points?

Right now I have none. Seemed like I always had plenty of poke balls until about 3 days ago. Now I can't seem to get them built back up.

I don't know about concentration at wifi points....I do know that I can almost always capture 6-8 pokemon a day from inside my house. I think Ponyta spawns in my front yard. Also get a lot of Abra, Pidgey, Rattata, Drowzee without going anywhere. There are others that show up but those are the most common.

Right now I have none. Seemed like I always had plenty of poke balls until about 3 days ago. Now I can't seem to get them built back up.

I don't know about concentration at wifi points....I do know that I can almost always capture 6-8 pokemon a day from inside my house. I think Ponyta spawns in my front yard. Also get a lot of Abra, Pidgey, Rattata, Drowzee without going anywhere. There are others that show up but those are the most common.

I've never had a ponyta in my yard, but I do see a lot of Pidgey, Zubat, Rattata, Abra and just recently been catching Eevee and Vulpix in my yard with an occasional Meowth.

Again no ponyta in my yard, but they are ALL over in North Platte. Thought that was kind of funny given the culture of North Platte with the rodeo and all that. Caught a Rapidash 3 days ago in a random neighborhood took me like 20 pokeballs to catch.

JJ, there are rumors that feeding razzberrys is the cause behind the curveballs. I haven't seen it substantiated, but it seems to make sense in my own anecdotal experience. When it starts doing that, just adjust by actually intentionally curving it and you should get the hang of it pretty quick.

• Fire 2

JJ, there are rumors that feeding razzberrys is the cause behind the curveballs. I haven't seen it substantiated, but it seems to make sense in my own anecdotal experience. When it starts doing that, just adjust by actually intentionally curving it and you should get the hang of it pretty quick.

The razz berries look to be the cause from my experience. Actually, simply opening "items", without selecting a razz berry does it. Now that I know to spin the ball to throw a curve, I'll probably get the hang of it.

Also, I think I have the three step glitch. I've never really used the steps to track down pokemon. Usually just take what ever pops up on my screen. But now that I'm paying attention, all are always 3 steps away. I constantly have pokemon pop on my screen that aren't identified with the steps anyway. It's pretty much just a crap shoot the way I do it.

I need to start paying attention to the finer nuances of the game....Finally figured out why I was running out of poke balls. My bag was full of potions and other crap that I never use so I didn't have room to pick up balls. Now that I've started discarding potion and revive, I can build up my ball count. Apparently I need to pay attention to these things instead of just taking what ever happens by random chance.

• Fire 1