RB Bo Williams

Player: Bo Williams

Hometown: Oakland Park, FL

Position: RB

Height: 6’1”

Weight: 205

40 time: 4.51

Visit Date: Sept. 8. 2006

Scholarships offered: Over 40 offers including: Florida, Auburn, Nebraska, North Carolina St., Pitt., BC, Louisville, West Virginia, UCF

Favorites: Pittsburgh, Louisville, Florida State, and Florida,

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:#19/ :star:star:star:star

Bid Red Report: NR/

Assessing the talent: Nice combination of speed and balance. Not a speed demon, which leads me to believe his 40 time is fudged quite a bit (like most of these recruits do) but still a quality athlete. He wears number 34 and reminds me of a small version of Earl Cambell, able to bounce of tacklers, spin, cut and plow his way forward.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 5% To many teams jumbled at the top, need to see how things unravel.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

I havnt had the pleasure of seeing him but sounds like he would compliment Noel Devine nicely....

I like the idea that the coaches are trying to keep the cupboards full. We could have one of the best RB corps in the country for the next few years, but that wont stop them.

Guest greenbayhusker

It's too bad we aren't having the success with quarterbacks that we're having with runnnig backs! Bo Williams sounds like a good player though. I would love to see him on the team.

:restore

• 3 weeks later...