Husker athletes/three football players cited- suspensions?

If no suspensions, the coaches need to run these guys into the dirt, then run them some more. Already warned in June. These youngsters need to get a clue, and quick. Ya, ya, ya, I know they are kids and all. But even kids can make intelligent decisions.

Edit: Of course I made tons of poor decisions, and that was after I finished the Army. But dang it, do as I say, not as I did!!!! :-)

Edited by grandpasknee
  • Fire 1

Lol.

"Run kids til they drop"

K.

Time to catch up. Running kids doesn't do sh#t.

Take away their smart phone? Don't let them play Pokemon Go?
After hearing how Royals put an end to CoC two seasons ago and made a WS appearance, I would hope this game doesn't become a distraction. The lady and I walked around downtown, Con Agra park and BK Bridge...I would say over 90% of the people we passed had their heads down and phone in their hands playing the game. I wasn't so much surprised, as I was nearly speechless about what to think. It's great people are out and about, but on the other hand, it's already weird.

Lol.

"Run kids til they drop"

K.

Time to catch up. Running kids doesn't do sh#t.

Take away their smart phone? Don't let them play Pokemon Go?
After hearing how Royals put an end to CoC two seasons ago and made a WS appearance, I would hope this game doesn't become a distraction. The lady and I walked around downtown, Con Agra park and BK Bridge...I would say over 90% of the people we passed had their heads down and phone in their hands playing the game. I wasn't so much surprised, as I was nearly speechless about what to think. It's great people are out and about, but on the other hand, it's already weird.

CB-Zombies1.png

• Fire 1

Not very smart decision on their part, but also pretty trivial in the grand scheme of things. Used to be that the cops just broke up such parties and told everyone to move along. I guess now they have to issue some tickets to justify their time.

They were warning for the same thing one week prior