Question of Opinion for those that follow recruiting.

Age can play a factor, but I would probably want a young recruiting coordinator, with proven position coaches. KW is an example because tons of players are coming to him for advice. This shows recruits he knows what he is doing. Also how they relate well to kids and the parents plays a part. You have to sell the university and care about the player because position coaches have a lot of guys they are coaching, but they also have to go out and recruit well. If you have a 30 year old coach who can get kids excited all the better, Bray is relatable and he has experience and has proven he can coach guys up so you gotta be good at both selling the program and proving you know what you can do. If you are 25 and have experience around you that can help so a number of factors goes with recruiting, not just age.

I think it's a factor in position coaches. A player wants a position coach that is energetic, possibly has played relatively recently and can relate well with kids.

I don't think it's a big factor when it comes to head coaches. I think players look at head coaches as a father figure many times and they don't expect to spend a ton of time with them...at least as compared to the position coach.