Weight: 164

40 time: 4.50

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: LSU, Baylor, Kansas, Nebraska, Texas A&M, Texas Tech

Favorites: Kansas, Arkansas, Texas, and Texas A&M

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Very similiar player to Penn St.'s Derrick Williams.

*Junior Tour: Blue chips fuel Cedar Hill's adjustment to 5A football "William Cole is one of four Cedar Hill standouts. He's drawing interest from some of the bigger DI names."

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 5% NU on the outside, will be tough get

• 5 months later...
It would be nice if Blue and the atmosphere of the game this weekend can convince this kid into commiting this weekend.

hello, cole did not make it to NU this weekend, yet he & blue are going to try to come this weekend for the NU/ks game

p.s. blue maybe in lincoln back-to-back weekends (I think that he kind-of-likes it here!)

• 2 months later...

There is a teaser on rivals about this guy. I am watching the Texas 5 A title game that he is playing in. He is QB for his team. DAMN, he is fast. he is lighting up the oposing team. This kid is an awesome athlete. 213 yds rushing in the first half. Avg 179 yds rushing pr game.

This guy is a absolute stud.

There is a teaser on rivals about this guy. I am watching the Texas 5 A title game that he is playing in. He is QB for his team. DAMN, he is fast. he is lighting up the oposing team. This kid is an awesome athlete. 213 yds rushing in the first half. Avg 179 yds rushing pr game.

This guy is a absolute stud.

yep...i'm watching it too. He now has 300 yard rushing/100 passing. I think his rushing TD's are of 61, 65 and 72. HSKRNOKC is right...he is QUICK! I would think this kid is a must get