Remembering Foltz

I am very proud that we are a member of the Big 10 conference. Very proud.

"Mike Sadler was the first guy I met when I visited Michigan State," said Niswander, aNorthwestern junior who is preparing for his second season as the Wildcats' punter.

"He was the guy they set me up with. I remember the way he came up to me with a big smile and immediately treated me like I was one of the guys." Their connection, Niswander said, was immediate.

Sadler, whose Michigan State career ended in 2014, was not ultimately successful in recruiting Niswander to succeed him as the Spartans' punter, but he did make a friend.

"I could text him," Niswander said, "and ask him anything."

Report: Big Ten punters to honor Sam Foltz, Mike Sadler

"All the Big Ten punters, we are going to write, 'RIP MS' on our left (shoe) because Mike was a lefty and 'RIP SF' on our right because Sam was righty," Niswander said, via the Chicago Tribune. "Everyone was all in. It was a little something we could do to honor them.
  • Fire 1

First points of the Wisconsin/LSU game:

Field Goal by Gaglianone .... wearing #27

Just saw him hit a 48 yarder to put Wisconsin ahead and he is jumping up and down pointing to his number and then up to Foltz!! Class act and I will be rooting for him for the rest of his career

Yeah,saw that too.

Pretty cool.

Just saw him hit a 48 yarder to put Wisconsin ahead and he is jumping up and down pointing to his number and then up to Foltz!! Class act and I will be rooting for him for the rest of his career

Yeah,saw that too.

Pretty cool.

Until they play us.

Yeah,saw that too.

Pretty cool.

Until they play us.

Well of course I def don't want him beating us again this year!!!