Big Ten's loudest stadium?

Outside of the reverse psychology to get Iowa to change the color scheme by voting them #1, NU's visitor locker room is the best.

As far as loud stadia, NU had many close games last year so the crowd was still in it unlike other teams who were involved in blow outs.

While I will always maintain that the whining and criticism of Memorial being docile or quiet or full of old people is unwarranted, I also can't agree with us being #1 on that. I think OSU should probably win that in a landslide, with Penn State, historically speaking, being number two, even though they've been a bit down and out lately.

While I will always maintain that the whining and criticism of Memorial being docile or quiet or full of old people is unwarranted, I also can't agree with us being #1 on that. I think OSU should probably win that in a landslide, with Penn State, historically speaking, being number two, even though they've been a bit down and out lately.

you guys are forgetting that these guys have only been in college 3 maybe 4 years so in that time we may have just made the loudest impression on them in their 1-2 visits etc.

Edit: Like MSU and NW would probably both say we got to rocking pretty hard when theyve been here. Wisconsin as well. Those teams probably don't get OSU and PSU to get that riled up.