A man you can bait with a Tweet

I feel like we should come up with a list of basic tenets that dictate the Trumpisms that will be found here.

The first of these is that cointinuity does not matter. It's glaringly obvious from just the tweets of seen today that Trump will do a 180 from his past stance on any topic if he wants to go after someone or it is politically expedient.

• Bloomberg did a great job ==> "Little Mike Bloomberg"
  • Dumped losses in AC on public ==> "made lots of money"
  • And of course, a blog post in 2008:

“Hillary Clinton said she’d consider naming Barack Obama as her vice-president when she gets the nomination, but she’s nowhere near a shoo-in,” wrote The Donald about the heated Democratic primary in 2008. “For his part, Obama said he’s just focused on winning the nomination, although at least one member of his team said Clinton would make a good vice-president. (I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president.)”

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759191265988653056

The irony of this one ... (not to mention the spelling errors)

I wondered aloud earlier if he was trying to appeal to the "He misspells words on social media, JUST LIKE ME!!" vote.

Guess he's got to find a way to get those swing states. Funny part is, the people he "wants" to appeal to don't know these are misspelled.

I can't wait to wake up tomorrow to see what he does.

And the very best, because the tweet is just ignorant, but the responses from the UK are fantastic.

It seems pretty clear he wasn't actually in Scotland (why would you be in the middle of a campaign?) but holy sh#t. The first thing I did after hearing the UK voted to leave the EU was check how each individual nation voted. Just entirely uninformed on world affairs and unfit to represent us.

And the very best, because the tweet is just ignorant, but the responses from the UK are fantastic.

It seems pretty clear he wasn't actually in Scotland (why would you be in the middle of a campaign?) but holy sh#t. The first thing I did after hearing the UK voted to leave the EU was check how each individual nation voted. Just entirely uninformed on world affairs and unfit to represent us.

He was definitely in Scotland. He was opening/re-opening one of his golf courses. But I agree, he is a clueless man.