NM11046

A man you can bait with a Tweet

Are you sure this isn't some beach bum saying these things? He sounds like the most miss informed person I ever heard.

• Upvote 1

I feel like we should come up with a list of basic tenets that dictate the Trumpisms that will be found here.

The first of these is that cointinuity does not matter. It's glaringly obvious from just the tweets of seen today that Trump will do a 180 from his past stance on any topic if he wants to go after someone or it is politically expedient.

• Bloomberg did a great job ==> "Little Mike Bloomberg"
  • Dumped losses in AC on public ==> "made lots of money"
  • And of course, a blog post in 2008:

“Hillary Clinton said she’d consider naming Barack Obama as her vice-president when she gets the nomination, but she’s nowhere near a shoo-in,” wrote The Donald about the heated Democratic primary in 2008. “For his part, Obama said he’s just focused on winning the nomination, although at least one member of his team said Clinton would make a good vice-president. (I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president.)”

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759191265988653056

The irony of this one ... (not to mention the spelling errors)

I wondered aloud earlier if he was trying to appeal to the "He misspells words on social media, JUST LIKE ME!!" vote.

Guess he's got to find a way to get those swing states. Funny part is, the people he "wants" to appeal to don't know these are misspelled.

I can't wait to wake up tomorrow to see what he does.

And the very best, because the tweet is just ignorant, but the responses from the UK are fantastic.

It seems pretty clear he wasn't actually in Scotland (why would you be in the middle of a campaign?) but holy sh#t. The first thing I did after hearing the UK voted to leave the EU was check how each individual nation voted. Just entirely uninformed on world affairs and unfit to represent us.

And the very best, because the tweet is just ignorant, but the responses from the UK are fantastic.

It seems pretty clear he wasn't actually in Scotland (why would you be in the middle of a campaign?) but holy sh#t. The first thing I did after hearing the UK voted to leave the EU was check how each individual nation voted. Just entirely uninformed on world affairs and unfit to represent us.

He was definitely in Scotland. He was opening/re-opening one of his golf courses. But I agree, he is a clueless man.

One guy called Trump a "sentient enema." That's... amazing.

• Upvote 2

He was over there to open a golf course with his son. But yeah, pretty bad look to be that clueless.

But of course, he didn't even know what Brexit was two weeks prior to that in an interview. And he was hailing the falling pound as good for business...

I think we should write a, "Why You Shouldn't Vote for Trump For Dummies" book (they look like Cliffs Notes) and just put pictures and his own texts in it.

"He says [nice things about me], and I'm going to disavow? I'm not going to disavow."

Let's pause and think for a moment how worrisome a trait this is in a world leader.

So now that its inevotable hes gonna be our next Pres abd get this country its balls back, the crybaby side has to resort to digging up completely irrelevant tweets that are months old. Got it.

• Upvote 1

How exactly is he going to give us our balls back? Through war crimes? By stroking Putin's ego? Through uneducated foreign policy decisions? Or just because he says he will?

When exactly did we lose our balls anyway? Before or after we killed OBL? Before or after we brought Iran to the negotiating table?

• Upvote 5

I have no words. He might be the most completely ignorant politician of all time. He clearly had no idea what went on with Crimea.

But today you see, he clarifies that it's the entire world that misunderstood his comments on national television Sunday. That he was right all along in what he said he said.

I wonder if he looked up where Crimea is.

No way. That would have taken time away from him analyzing who had more flags in a photo or how many people watched him on tv vs who was at Kaine's speech or figuring out how to make sure George Stephanopolous doesn't ever get to sit with him alone again.

So now that its inevotable hes gonna be our next Pres abd get this country its balls back, the crybaby side has to resort to digging up completely irrelevant tweets that are months old. Got it.

If it takes balls to be racist, sexist, ignorant, and stupid, does that mean it's not possible for a woman to be those things? ;)

• Upvote 1

:laughpound

• Upvote 1

Trump as usual stepped in it over the weekend. I wonder if Mike Pence regrets connecting his career to Trump - Pence was doing damage control again.

The campaign would be better to keep Trump behind the Wizard of Oz curtain and let Mike be the person out front

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving and the press loves to be on the receiving end. I'm beginning to think Trump is a Clinton plant (Ok not really)- however, can a nominee to a major political party really be this dumb :dunno . If you could draw up a candidate that would guaranty a Clinton victory that would actually make Clinton look reasonable I don't think you could have drawn up a better opponent.

Gary Johnson - please get to 15% soon!

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving and the press loves to be on the receiving end. I'm beginning to think Trump is a Clinton plant (Ok not really)- however, can a nominee to a major political party really be this dumb :dunno . If you could draw up a candidate that would guaranty a Clinton victory that would actually make Clinton look reasonable I don't think you could have drawn up a better opponent.

I've been saying this for months. Bernie supporters think the primaries were rigged? Nuh-uh. The whole thing has been rigged from day one.

Trump as usual stepped in it over the weekend. I wonder if Mike Pence regrets connecting his career to Trump - Pence was doing damage control again.

The campaign would be better to keep Trump behind the Wizard of Oz curtain and let Mike be the person out front

Gary Johnson - please get to 15% soon!

Did you see Pence trying to dig out of a situation where Trumps lackys had denied entry of a reporter to one of his events? Some good quotes on that one, I do think there will be some friction to say the least. His name sadly is going to go down w/Trumps campaign.

It's frightening to me that this is how some people see the world.

I've been saying this for months. Bernie supporters think the primaries were rigged? Nuh-uh. The whole thing has been rigged from day one.

Trump's ego is tooooooo big to be anyone's fall guy. However - I could see establishment repubs and dems working together behind the scenes to help Hillary after they saw Jeb, Scott Walker & Chris Christi flame out. Rubio wasn't ready and they weren't going to even try to entertain the thoughts of outsiders like Carson and Carly and 'wacko birds' (McCain's words) Cruz and R Paul. They may figure they can live wt the status quo for 4 more years, they did it for the last 4 and survived by playing rope a dope. In 4 years Rubio and Paul Ryan will be ready to take the lead. The repubs hold on to the Senate and House as Hillary won't have long coat tails and her election wont' be seen as a change election. So the repubs could somewhat moderate Clinton's positions and maybe limit her damage on the supreme court.

Trump's ego is tooooooo big to be anyone's fall guy. However - I could see establishment repubs and dems working together behind the scenes to help Hillary after they saw Jeb, Scott Walker & Chris Christi flame out. Rubio wasn't ready and they weren't going to even try to entertain the thoughts of outsiders like Carson and Carly and 'wacko birds' (McCain's words) Cruz and R Paul. They may figure they can live wt the status quo for 4 more years, they did it for the last 4 and survived by playing rope a dope. In 4 years Rubio and Paul Ryan will be ready to take the lead. The repubs hold on to the Senate and House as Hillary won't have long coat tails and her election wont' be seen as a change election. So the repubs could somewhat moderate Clinton's positions and maybe limit her damage on the supreme court.

Ego? Nah. Trump's biggest motivator is his pocket book. He's in debt up to his ears, and it wouldn't be the first time. There's a reason he isn't releasing his taxes.

Four years? It's a 50/50 chance that there'll even be a Republican party in four years.

• Upvote 1

Ego? Nah. Trump's biggest motivator is his pocket book. He's in debt up to his ears, and it wouldn't be the first time. There's a reason he isn't releasing his taxes.

Four years? It's a 50/50 chance that there'll even be a Republican party in four years.

So you think he's getting some cash from those who support Clinton is that what you are saying Knapp. If so, very interesting conspiracy theory. All though he is playing the role well. His taxes: May show he never gave what he claims to charity, maybe shows he has investment ties to Russia, and who knows, that he really isn't a successful billionaire, & maybe some Clinton Foundation cash.

You might be correct about 4 years from now - the Libertarian Party may have the hot presidential ticket by then.

Four years from now people will be more than ready for anyone but Clinton.

Four years from now people will be more than ready for anyone but Clinton.

Unless of course Trump is still sitting around waiting to sabotage the Republicans again.