A man you can bait with a Tweet

And the very best, because the tweet is just ignorant, but the responses from the UK are fantastic.

It seems pretty clear he wasn't actually in Scotland (why would you be in the middle of a campaign?) but holy sh#t. The first thing I did after hearing the UK voted to leave the EU was check how each individual nation voted. Just entirely uninformed on world affairs and unfit to represent us.

He was over there to open a golf course with his son. But yeah, pretty bad look to be that clueless.

But of course, he didn't even know what Brexit was two weeks prior to that in an interview. And he was hailing the falling pound as good for business...

How exactly is he going to give us our balls back? Through war crimes? By stroking Putin's ego? Through uneducated foreign policy decisions? Or just because he says he will?

When exactly did we lose our balls anyway? Before or after we killed OBL? Before or after we brought Iran to the negotiating table?

• Fire 5

I have no words. He might be the most completely ignorant politician of all time. He clearly had no idea what went on with Crimea.

But today you see, he clarifies that it's the entire world that misunderstood his comments on national television Sunday. That he was right all along in what he said he said.

I wonder if he looked up where Crimea is.

No way. That would have taken time away from him analyzing who had more flags in a photo or how many people watched him on tv vs who was at Kaine's speech or figuring out how to make sure George Stephanopolous doesn't ever get to sit with him alone again.