A man you can bait with a Tweet

I know this is preaching to the choir, but the thing that irritates me the most about this barrage of tweets (he does this a lot) is talking about complex problems  in a simplistic way, as if they should be easy.  The solutions are all obvious, duh.

"problem solved"

"sicko would NEVER attack the school"

"...would solve the problem INSTANTLY"

Speaking in absolutes like that typically means you don't really understand the issue, and don't care to.

Also, for someone that likes to point out how this is just a mental illness problem, not a gun problem, using the term "savage sicko" does nothing to advance that narrative, or find mental health-related solutions.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Kiyoat Husker said:

I know this is preaching to the choir, but the thing that irritates me the most about this barrage of tweets (he does this a lot) is talking about complex problems  in a simplistic way, as if they should be easy.  The solutions are all obvious, duh.

"problem solved"

"sicko would NEVER attack the school"

"...would solve the problem INSTANTLY"

Speaking in absolutes like that typically means you don't really understand the issue, and don't care to.

Also, for someone that likes to point out how this is just a mental illness problem, not a gun problem, using the term "savage sicko" does nothing to advance that narrative, or find mental health-related solutions.

It's honestly one of the most annoying things he does.  Then, when whatever he claims doesn't happen, he either doesn't mention it or blames everyone else.

Example is when the stock market kept climbing in his first year (even though he hadn't done anything) and he claimed it's evidence of his great economy.  He passes his tax bill and again claims the stock market is going to skyrocket....

Well...ummmm.......He hasn't said much about the stock market the last few weeks.

• Plus1 2

Yeah, we don't understand they're good people.  Kinda like the KKK and white supremicists.

Meanwhile, he lessens the entire event, which was broadly watched and appreciated by most of the US by spewing these lies.  CNN has replied to him directly calling him out on this untruth.

I feel like in 2-3 years he's going to be in a wheelchair in some elderly home or psych ward just rolling around saying "MAGA!"  "Build the wall!"

• Plus1 1

It's weird - at the same exact time that the Democratic memo response to Nunes he started tweeting.  It's almost like he's trying to distract us or something.  Also, it's quite obvious that he's watching the DVRd' Fox channel and commenting as he goes.

(this one makes me laugh.  I just did a poll of 5 dogs and they all say hamburgers are great)

Hey - did you guys know that if we just watched Fox News we'd know the truth.  Easy peasy.