A man you can bait with a Tweet

6 hours ago, commando said:

has trump twittered anything about the soldiers and memorial day?  or is everything about his "witch hunt"?   i don't bother giving him the clicks so just wondering

Not really. When he did he threw a shot in about how 'these people stand for the anthem'. Reading his timeline is truly disturbing. I can't believe this is all taking place.

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Not really. When he did he threw a shot in about how 'these people stand for the anthem'. Reading his timeline is truly disturbing. I can't believe this is all taking place.

I thought our reputation took a bit of a hit when Bush was president. But I don't know if we'll ever recover from this, and we might need help someday.

5 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Well folks, we got our Memorial Day message from POTUS.  On this day of observance for people who made the ultimate sacrifice he has (not surprisingly) made it about himself, Cadet Bonespurs at his finest.

compare to johnMcCains tweet to the vets

• Plus1 2

Fun fact: the Obama administration did begin to investigate the Trump campaign, because who the f#&% wouldn't?

Obama had extraordinarily convincing evidence that  our #1 global adversary was secretly intervening in the American electoral process on behalf of a candidate beholden to a skeevy collection of Russian players. What's not to investigate? Is it any surprise that all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies weighed in with the same conclusion? 

Well it turns out President Barack Obama DIDN"T promote further investigation of collusion because he thought THAT would unduly influence the election.

I don't expect Trump to thank him for his restraint.

But Obama was probably correct: it would have been perceived as a ploy to help Hillary, who he presumed would win regardless of Russian bots. 

• Plus1 1