A man you can bait with a Tweet

50 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is what Republicans are proud of.....great job.

I wish someone would just punch Trump right in the face while someone is filming.

I'm sure there are many things I'd disagree with Tillerson on, including not wanting to sanction Russia.

But the dude has a degree in engineering and worked as an engineer, actually earned what he got unlike Trump, worked real jobs as a teen, and he didn't get where he was because he's stupid.

On the other hand there is a mountain of evidence that Trump got where he is despite being a moron.

Also, one of President Moron's campaign promises was that he'd hire the best people. If Tillerson is dumb as a rock that makes Trump even more of a failure.

51 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I wish someone would just punch Trump right in the face while someone is filming.

I'm sure there are many things I'd disagree with Tillerson on, including not wanting to sanction Russia.

But the dude has a degree in engineering and worked as an engineer, actually earned what he got unlike Trump, worked real jobs as a teen, and he didn't get where he was because he's stupid.

On the other hand there is a mountain of evidence that Trump got where he is despite being a moron.

Also, one of President Moron's campaign promises was that he'd hire the best people. If Tillerson is dumb as a rock that makes Trump even more of a failure.

As a leader, the failures of your followers are also your failures.

3 minutes ago, commando said:

trumps twitter account is part of the historical record.  i wonder what historians who read this sh.....stuff will think about it when they read it 200 years in the future?   

It will be used as an analysis of the extremes of the human psyche

9 hours ago, Moiraine said:

What Dems is he talking about?

Also, if you type "smocking" twice, it's not a typo. It's how you think the word is spelled.

I have no idea. I also am completely baffled how anyone can claim "No ties between the Trump campaign and Russia" when it's been proven time and time again.  

• Plus1 2