A man you can bait with a Tweet

47 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The original tweet:

Because one of his babysitters will see it eventually and make him correct the spelling, here's a screen shot:

Vol0LZx.png

Spelling aside, the original comment was only around 300 burgers.    And lets say 200 players and staff went up there, you mean to tell me they averaged 5 whoppers or big macs?  who knows how much 'over' the 1000 (lie) he actually ordered.  And I'm guessing the guest total wasn't 200.   There was no reason to lie, he just does.   

• Plus1 1

I thought about making a joke about the "billionaire's" food preferences, but I see I was beaten to it.

Honestly the worst part of it is that you know in the time it took to set everything up and get that photo op, all that food got cold. I've had McD's that didn't make it the whole ride home without cooling off.

Also, just because:

2 hours ago, sho said:

Spelling aside, the original comment was only around 300 burgers.    And lets say 200 players and staff went up there, you mean to tell me they averaged 5 whoppers or big macs?  who knows how much 'over' the 1000 (lie) he actually ordered.  And I'm guessing the guest total wasn't 200.   There was no reason to lie, he just does.   

I saw video posted...some of the big uglies had 3 or 4 burgers on their plate and were piling pizza on top...

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

I saw video posted...some of the big uglies had 3 or 4 burgers on their plate and were piling pizza on top...

I'm not saying some couldn't do it, I'm saying not all would be able to do that, there's no way a group of 200 (with roughly half being non-athletes and that is still a high estimate) would eat 1000 burgers, plus the fries, plus the pizza.  And the 1000 count is the minimum.