A man you can bait with a Tweet

Trump is so brilliant.   I glad he told the French to "must act quickly" - they were probably wondering what to do.  :facepalm:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6925015/Fire-breaks-historic-Notre-Dame-cathedral-Paris.html

'It's burning to the ground': Trump tweets about massive fire as Notre Dame goes up in flames and suggests use of airborne water tankers – then questions the renovation work at the iconic cathedral

President Donald Trump tweeted about the massive fire engulfing Notre Dame Monday, suggesting the use of flying water tankers to douse the flames – then appeared to criticize renovation work that may have caused it.

Trump tweeted from aboard Air Force One en route to Minnesota, while viewers around the world were watching the iconic cathedral's in flames.

'So horrible to watch the massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!' Trump wrote while en route to Minnesota for an event about taxes.

Later, at his Tax Day event, Trump told a crowd about the 'terrible, terrible fire.'

'The fire that they're having at the Notre Dame Cathedral is something like few people have witnessed,' the president said.

5 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

It's weird to see a president use "bulls#!t" in an official capacity. 

Also, I can't believe dopes are still buying the whole "this thing was illegal" schtick. 

Only the VP is allowed to swear right? It's a big f#&%ing deal to do so.

4 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Only the VP is allowed to swear right? It's a big f#&%ing deal to do so.

I know you are trying to be fair.  But one was on a hot mic, the other is an "official" statement of the POTUS. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/14/doj-donald-trump-tweets-are-official-statements-of/ 

To add, I'm not naive enough to believe these men don't use cuss words; and this is far from the most vulgar thing Trump has said or done in official capacity.  

13 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I know you are trying to be fair.  But one was on a hot mic, the other is an "official" statement of the POTUS.  

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/14/doj-donald-trump-tweets-are-official-statements-of/ 

To add, I'm not naive enough to believe these men don't use cuss words; and this is far from the most vulgar thing Trump has said or done in official capacity.  

Absolutely I'm sure they use all kinds of colorful language in private. It just ruins the statesman role of POTUS to have him tweeting it out for all to see.

• Plus1 2
49 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I'm just making a joke. It's funny how desensitized we've become to the lack of professionalism exhibit by Trump. Biden got some flack and some laughs for his loud whisper. No one bats and eye anymore when Trump tweets threats, cuss words, and straight lies as POTUS.

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I'm just making a joke. It's funny how desensitized we've become to the lack of professionalism exhibit by Trump. Biden got some flack and some laughs for his loud whisper. No one bats and eye anymore when Trump tweets threats, cuss words, and straight likes as POTUS.

I wish I was desensitized.  The "cringe" look is stuck on my face because of this guy....

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It seems like a lifetime ago. This nightmare will never end. 

And honestly I haven't seen anybody declare a candidacy that I would really care to support. I would have taken Biden in 2016, bit now I need sanity, decency, and extreme professionalism. Like Chuck Hagel or someone haha