A man you can bait with a Tweet

25 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:facepalm:

voting Trump all the way in 2020....but has Bernie 2020 as their sig pic. 

their sig pic keeps changing.  the pic of someone using a car spray painter to apply the orange to nude donnie keeps me from adding a link.   you can't unsee that.

You've gotta think after his meeting with Jack the Twitter guy that he understands a large chunk of his following are bots or trolls repeating his content ad nauseum.

He's trying to get them to push out his preferred nonsense to a broader audience. It's really kind of amazing how social media can magnify his message.

• Plus1 1

25 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

You've gotta think after his meeting with Jack the Twitter guy that he understands a large chunk of his following are bots or trolls repeating his content ad nauseum.

He's trying to get them to push out his preferred nonsense to a broader audience. It's really kind of amazing how social media can magnify his message.

I'm convinced he already knew that.  From what I understand, some people like Trump actually pay for those followers.  He then tried to act outraged when Twitter deleted the accounts.

3 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

I love twitter for what it's best at - instant connection and fast dissemination of news. But Jack et al need to rein this guy in, I don't care what office he holds.

• 3 weeks later...