A man you can bait with a Tweet

On 5/26/2019 at 6:31 PM, BigRedBuster said:

The guy is crazy - literally crazy.   He gets consumed by anyone who may oppose him. He probably sees Biden as a real threat to his 2020 repeat and is going strong against him - almost 1.5 years before the general election!!  We don't know who the Dem nominee will be even.  He is so distracted by opposition he can't do the business he needs to do (maybe a good thing by the way now that I think of it  ;))  However, just think how paranoid he will be during the general election if he is this paranoid at this point.  :madash

• Plus1 1

Trump just admitted Russia helped him get elected.

"...I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA HELPING ME GET ELECTED."

EDIT - the buffoon realized what he admitted and deleted the tweet.  But the internet never forgets.

ERywttQ.png

EDIT AGAIN - so... he deleted the tweet, then reposted it... to fix a typo.

He left in the admission that Russia helped him get elected in his "fixed" tweet.

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Trump just admitted Russia helped him get elected.

"...I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA HELPING ME GET ELECTED."

EDIT - the buffoon realized what he admitted and deleted the tweet.  But the internet never forgets.

ERywttQ.png

EDIT AGAIN - so... he deleted the tweet, then reposted it... to fix a typo.

He left in the admission that Russia helped him get elected in his "fixed" tweet.

False acquisition ?

Trump tweets at 2 am London time about Bette Midler???  Is this guy sane? (no need to answer)

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bette-midler-donald-trump-shiv-tweet-psycho-090004858.html

Just days after Cher walked back a controversial tweet about Donald Trump becoming a “toyboy” in prison — which she later acknowledged was “wrong” — Bette Midler is sparking outcry with a joke his supporters claim to be a violent threat.

The singer and actress, who has frequently decried the Trump administration on Twitter, posted a series of tweets insulting the president on Tuesday. After Midler expressed support for London Mayor Sadiq Khan and noted the city’s anti-Trump protests, POTUS fired back with a scathing tweet of his own.

The president called Midler a “washed-up psycho” and a “sick scammer” and cited a past incident in which the Beaches star had mistakenly attributed a quote to him.

And another - calling Chuck  Schumer a creep.  Boy that really lends itself to cooperation.  Is this what we want our president to be doing while on foreign soil and also before he represents us at D-Day celebrations?   (No need to answer this one either.)

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-tears-into-chuck-schumer-after-dinner-with-prince-charles-and-camilla-what-a-creep/

President Donald Trump enjoyed dinner with Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, on Tuesday, the last night of his three-day jaunt to the United Kingdom. At 1 a.m. local time, his mind apparently turned to a foe from back home: Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, who Trump called a “creep” in a furious tweet.

“Can you imagine Cryin’ Chuck Schumer saying out loud, for all to hear, that I am bluffing with respect to putting Tariffs on Mexico,” Trump wrote. “What a Creep. He would rather have our Country fail with drugs & Immigration than give Republicans a win. But he gave Mexico bad advice, no bluff!”

5 hours ago, commando said:

the moon is part of mars?

Defense? Its not a branch of the military. also their budget isn't that big, i think it was neil degrasse tyson who said on rogan's podcast that if you add up all the funding nasa has ever got it does equal one years worth of the current defense budget. Why doesn't someone in the white house screen his tweets