A man you can bait with a Tweet

• 2 weeks later...

Trump has wild conversation wt Fox Business host and tees off on Mueller, Dems, etc and etc.

He comes across as off his rocker.  Kellyanne's husband says it is time to have Trump committed & examined.  

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/george-conway-calls-for-trump-to-be-committed-after-wild

Kellyanne Conway’s husband has established himself as a major critic of his wife’s boss, with Mr. Conway frequently expressing his view that Trump is mentally unstable. In response to Trump’s bombastic interview on Fox Business Wednesday, he implored White House Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney to whisk the president off to Walter Reed Army Medical Center — immediately.

In his conversation with Maria Bartiromo, Trump accused Mueller of numerous crimes, including the apparent allegation that he concealed conversations between “the two pathetic lovers” Lisa Page and Peter Strzok. If Conway expects Mulvaney to do anything, he’s engaging in some wishful thinking. Mulvaney, though a die-hard Trump staffer, now appears to be falling out of favor with the president.

• Thanks 2

Don tweeting this one again last night. I have a feeling he will really push to stay in office indefinitely as we get closer to him potentially leaving office. With his base fully on board and people like Graham adding fuel to the fire, this is very scary stuff. I would hope our checks and balances would work as they are supposed to so something like that could never happen, but I also hoped Congress would do something about Trumps criminal behavior.

1 hour ago, commando said:

countdown till trump declares war on jimmy carter?

I mean, is Jimmy wrong? Been saying this for awhile. If Russia swayed the elections in Trumps favor how can we call him President of the United States? He didn't win the election legitimately regardless of if he knew about it or not.

But of course its no use trying to bring that up or you'll just be called a sore loser even if you may have voted for the guy lol

Just look at North Carolina. They have had slow leaks that their machines were potentially compromised and had to change to paper ballots last second. This caused longer lines and leads to disenfranchised voters. This also means with the system that was being used that voter rolls could have been accessed as well. People showed up to polling places and had complaints of having the polling place say they already voted or were no longer on the voter roll. 

Scary stuff.