A man you can bait with a Tweet

2 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Can we talk about how completely full of s#!t Zuckerberg is?

He has the gall to criticize Twitter (admittedly they deserve some - I don't know how you fact-check a tweet about mail-in voting and look the other way while the president suggests a TV personality murdered someone without an ounce of evidence) for taking the tiniest step at reigning in Trump's BS.

Meanwhile he heads to Fox News to declare Facebook is a high-minded platform that cherishes the First Amendment and would never dream of censoring the president (or offending Republicans delicate sensibilities).

It's all a BS act. He wants to continue raking in cash and avoid angering Republicans who could regulate him.

Zuck has been some combination of corrupted and/or intimidated into doing Trump and the GOP's bidding. He's working for the bad guys.

Which sucks, because Facebook is the go-to source for moronic conspiracy theories and GOP derp to make the rounds. Spreads like wildfire there.

I would be interested in knowing what the ratio is of political ideology on Facebook.  I always thought it was because I'm from central Nebraska and that's where most of my friends are from, so my Facebook page would typically be filled with Republican/conservative crap.  I always thought other people's pages are probably filled the other way.  Maybe, it's turned into a conservative dominant cesspool and Zuckerberg is only playing to his customer base.  

PS....that doesn't excuse him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, to be a fly on the wall of the Conway house hold must really be enlightening.  A bit dysfunctional don't you think??

KELLYANNE Conway's daughter says she has been forced by her parents to delete her social media after the teen repeatedly attacked President Donald Trump - and her parents' relationship.

Claudia Conway, 15, had previously slammed her mom for trying to stop her social media activities and told her dad, "sorry your marriage failed."

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1133455/claudia-conway-kellyanne-daughter-forced-delete-twitter/

NINTCHDBPICT000593374855.jpg?strip=all&w

NINTCHDBPICT000593374875.jpg?strip=all&w