A man you can bait with a Tweet

Story with the relevant tweet.

"China steals US Navy research drone out of international waters - rips it out of water and takes it to China in unpresidented act."

He reposted it later with the correct spelling. The initial spelling is what made that first guy's tweet funny.

Awww, Donnie's getting his first taste of how international relations work. How cute!

^^^I want to believe that he won't be as bad as the left claims he will be. But Trump is making it really difficult...

His Tweet is reason numero uno that the President shouldn't address policy on a whim via Twitter. It's fun to watch a bumbling goof coach your rival's team, it kind of sucks when he's in charge of your own...

• Fire 1

China was alreadying upset about the Taiwan phone call thing. Their state media called him "as ignorant as a child."

I honestly don't think he knows that every action he takes, even his stupid tweets, reflects on our country to the rest of the world and his actions have consequences. Why should he understand that? He's spent his entire adult life where that rule generally didn't apply because he could through his money and name around.

But, boy, on a lighter note, Chrome is pumping out some good apps lately. Why are Trump voters so angry?

http://www.gopocalypse.org/right-wingers-lose-their-minds-over-app-that-replaces-photos-of-their-messiah-donald-trump-with-kittens/

"Liberal-ass browser." :lol:

HuffPo: That Drone Skirmish With China? It Was Over Before Donald Trump’s First Mean Tweet

But even his first version came four hours after U.S. Ambassador to China Max Baucus was informed that the Chinese navy had agreed to return the “underwater unmanned vehicle.”

That information would have been known to Trump had he taken the “Presidential Daily Brief” prior to posting his first tweet. (...)

Trump has said that he finds the brief repetitive and that he does not need a daily briefing because he is smart.

So, that's great. Wish I could say it's surprising. He is exactly who we thought he was.

Do you think he will ever take a breath and just appreciate that he's in the White House? Or will his insecurities be tweeted for the rest of his life? How easy is it going to be for foreign leaders and governments to play this guy?

Now off to check what negative story was published in the last few hours that he's trying to distract from.

It's not Trump, but the people he surrounds himself with as advisors. This is like high school drama, using twitter to smear mud on their own people.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/transition-advisers-tweets-add-intrigue-to-trump-aides-sudden-resignation/2016/12/25/a5aa0018-cae4-11e6-a87f-b917067331bb_story.html?utm_term=.336904752941

Twitter messages apparently posted by one of President-elect Donald Trump’s aides have added some intrigue to the sudden resignation of Jason Miller, Trump’s choice for communications director.

A tweet from the account of A.J. Delgado, an adviser to Trump’s campaign and a member of the transition team, appeared Thursday with the message: “Congratulations to the baby-daddy on being named WH Comms Director!” Delgado also appeared to call Miller “The 2016 version of John Edwards,” a reference to the former U.S. senator and Democratic presidential candidate who carried on an extramarital affair with his campaign videographer. Two other tweets called on Miller to resign — which he did.

“When people need to resign graciously and refuse to, it’s a bit . . . spooky,” one tweet read. It was followed by another saying Miller “needed to resign . . . yesterday.”

I watched WAY too much cable news this cycle. NEVER AGAIN! :lol: But what I can say is that that Delgado woman is one of his most batsh#t insane surrogates roaming the face of this earth. She was just generally loud, rude, argumentative (not that all pundits aren't but she displayed a level of disbelief at people arguing points against her that I found out) and had some of the worst logic of the bunch. Not a fan, and naturally not happy she's an ancillary piece to our new government.

For some reason, Trump likes the infighting. He's publicly admitted as much. As much as we view it as dysfunctional, I guess he thinks it's a managerial asset?