A man you can bait with a Tweet

I think he thinks he can go on gut feeling for everything. I also think he thinks he is solely responsible for every success he's ever had, which is why he thinks his gut feeling is so accurate. I mean the dude says he knows a lot about hacking. No... ya don't.

I worked for a guy who was born into wealth. (He was the lead singer in a band). He had a $15k allowance and his Christmas presents were things like PT Cruisers (when PT Cruisers were new).

He thought he earned everything he had. He didn't put any stock in where he came from and assumed he would've done just as well without it. I think Trump is the same way.

But, on the flip side, I know many extremely successful people who realize the resources around them help them succeed. They understand they need good relationships with various groups to network and accomplish what they want. These are people who have built pretty dang big companies.

This guy is so off his rocker with ego that it's something honestly, we have never seen on this grand of scale in this country.

Heck, even people like Bill Gates, Mark Cuban and Warren Buffet have huge egos but they are able to funnel those egos in ways that don't openly say and do the things Trump does.

He is on an ego/power trip so big that I fear is not going to end well....and not just for him.

Ya. I wasn't implying everyone born that rich is like that. But Trump reminds me of the guy I workes for. (Except the guy I worked for wasn't a total ass).

How in the world does he get away with trying to make the issue about NBC's access to the report instead of the actual breach? He will get the exact same bring at today's security meeting -will be interesting to see his comments afterward, I'm sure there will be some.

I saw a quote last night that said "the investigative agencies say Trumps demeanor and comments, questions and etc at security briefings are dramatically different in tone than what he is telling the American people". Not sure how I feel about that - why does he need to perform like an ass for the public?

He is a classless d-bag. Think anybody buys that "Meryl Streep is untalented"? Give me a break. The freedom that allows him to tweet derogatory things to beauty queens, ethnic minorities, newspapers, tv stations, handicapped reporters, SNL etc is the same one that allows Meryl and all of us the right to criticize him. Don't have to "Know" him to have an opinion - doesn't matter if he "hasn't met you". What a absolute embarrassment. Just proving everything she said from the stage is true.